CHAPTER 4: SHE WANTS YOUR ATTENTION

THIRD'S POV:

Sabrina just got home from the studio, she kicked off her shoes and dropped her bag on the floor. She looked around for Y/n and saw her on the couch watching a movie. She smiled before walking towards the brunette.

"Hey honey, i'm home" She greeted but Y/n didn't respond. The brunette was focused on the movie so she didn't notice the blonde sit beside her. "Honey? you fine?" The blonde asks, putting her hand on Y/n's shoulder. Still no response. Sabrina thinks she's not responding on purpose so she thought of a naughty idea to get her girlfriend's attention.

Sabrina moved closer to Y/n and flipped her hair that's covering her neck. She smirked before placing her lips on the brunette's neck, sucking on it. "Oh shit i didn't realize you were there baby, when did you get home?" The brunette gasped, turning to face the blonde. "I called you a few times but you were so focused on the movie" Sabrina pouted. "Aww, i'm sorry babygirl" Y/n chuckled and gave her girlfriend a peck. The pout instantly turned into a grin. "More kisses" The blonde closed her eyes, wanting more kisses from her girlfriend.

Y/n shaked her head in amusement before peppering her girlfriend with kisses.

So sweet.

~~~

This is literally the defenition of lame. Anyways, sorry for the short chapter, ran out of ideas.

-Cleo✌️✌️✌️