CHAPTER 8: NEW JEANS

SABRINA'S POV:

I was watching tv in our bedroom when the door opened, it was Y/n. She was scrolling through her phone wearing a wide smile.

"Hi babygirl" I greeted. She looked up to me and opened her arms. "Hi baby, i missed you!" She climbed on to the bed and hugged me. "I miss you too" I giggled.

"Anyways, why are you smiling?" I ask, furrowing my brows. "Oh, nothing" She replies before pulling away and go back to scrolling through her phone. I shrugged and continued watching.

After a few, she snuggled closer to me and clung her arms to mine.

"Baby, look at her" She tapped me and showed me her phone. I glanced at phone and saw a girl, probably a lot younger than me. "Yeah, what about her?" I ask. "She's so gorgeous, right?" She smiles, waiting for my answer.

"Y-yeah, i guess, where did you find her?" I answered, feeling a bit jealous. "I found her on tiktok, she's part of a group called New Jeans" She replied with a smile. "What's her name?" I ask. "I think her name is Hanni" I nodded.

"Baby, is something wrong?" She questions, putting her phone down. I shook my head, not looking at her. "Bri, i know something's wrong" She sat up and looked at me. I shook my head once again and let out a fake smile.

"Oh i get it, you're jealous!" She chuckled. "No i'm not" She raised her brows giving me that 'Really?' face.

She bit her lip and climbed on my lap. She leaned down and gave me a peck before grabbing the remote and turning off the television.

"Y-y/n, what are you doing?" I gulped. "Relax, i'm not going to do anything to you" She laughed. "Baby, i'm watching!" I whined. I was about to lay her down when she grabbed my hands. "Oops, not so fast" I groaned, knowing that she won't let me go until she gets what she wants.

"You know, you look so hot when you're jealous" She whispered in my ear before putting my earlobe between her teeth, tugging it. I let out a soft moan while she smirks. "Stop being jealous, you know you're the only one i love" She said before leaning down to kiss me. I kissed back and our lips moved in sync.

After a few seconds, we pulled away. "I love you, Sabs" She smiled. "Stop being jealous, alright? You're the only one i love, you're the prettiest girl in my eyes, you're the girl that i want to do everything with, and you are the girl that i want to marry" She added. "No one can replace you, my love" She tugged a strand of hair behind my ear before leaning down and giving me a peck. "I love you too, Y/n" I smiled.

~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm such a dumbass who thought she could write three stories at the same time.

-Cleo🤟🤟🤟