: O h I T h i n k Y o u ' r e H o l d i n g T h e H e a r t of M i n e :

Oh I Think You're Holding The Heart Of Mine/-/-/-/-/-/Fluff(?) - idol au

/-/-/-/-/-/
Fluff(?) - idol au

- Seungmin : 22 Minho : 24 -

"Hyung." Seungmin yelled as he walked into Minhos room. "Sh!" Minho suddenly said and Seungmin saw why. It was because Jisung was laying next to him asleep, "what's wrong." Seungmin didn't answer and closed the door to the elder boys room quickly. Seungmin hid his feelings for the elder for too long, he can't stand to see Jisung and Minho being all touchy.

Seungmin happily walked over to his hyung, Minho looked up at the happy looking boy. "What?" He asked, "come to the base ball game with me tomorrow?" Seungmin didn't waist any time and got straight to the point. "Sorry puppy, I've got plans." The puppy-boys smile faded quickly, "oh." He mumbled, "what are you doing?" Seungmin asked, maybe Minho could come since if he wasn't going to be out for too long. "I'm going to lunch with Jisung." Seungmin's heart dropped hearing that, the two went for dinner together every week. Seungmin remembers when they used to go together every week too and have lunch together. "Can't you two go another day?" Seungmin asked sadly, Minho shook his head, "Jisung can only go tomorrow." Seungmin bit his lip and nodded, he then walked off into his room and slammed the door shut.

Seungmin was laying in his bed, they had just finished filming a video for skz code. The whole time Seungmin wasn't really himself, he was just distracted the whole time. When he got home he decided that it was best to just get some sleep, but before he did he wanted to get some cold water from the fridge.

He walked out of his room and into the living room to see Minho, he wasn't alone though, he was obviously with Jisung. His hand was over Jisung's shoulder. That's who he's been with all day anyway. Obviously Seungmin wasn't happy but he wasn't going to say anything so he just went to the kitchen. "Hey Seungminie." Jisung suddenly said, "hi Ji." The younger one responded coldly, he just couldn't help it, he loved Jisung but the jealousy inside always took him over.

Once he got the water he went straight back to his room, he didn't look at the two on the sofa so he didn't notice how the two was looking at him. When he got back into his room he laid down and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep...

Seungmin was sat in the living room with Jeongin, they were watching a show on the tv. A little after Jisung came into the room with Minho following behind. They came and sat down right next to Seungmin, Minho wrapped his arm around Jisung's shoulder making Seungmin bit his lip.

He knew they didn't do it on purpose just to make Seungmin jealous, he just felt that it was like that. Why'd they always be so clingy when Seungmin was in front of them?