: T r o u b l e m a k e r :

Troublemaker /-/-/-/-/-/Fluff - 2min

Troublemaker
/-/-/-/-/-/
Fluff - 2min

- Seungmin : 16  Minho : 17 -

"Kim Seungmin!" The second time in one day Seungmin gotten yelled at, well... every day, at lest two times Seungmin gets yelled at by a teacher. What did he do this time? Well he threw a pen to his best friend Jeongin and ended throwing it at the teachers head. "Sorry!" He quickly squeaked, "how many times do I have to say not to throw things across my classroom?" Seungmin sighed, he saw every one looking at him. "I'm sorry miss..." he said in a sad tone, trying to make her feel bad. "Are you really sorry or are you going to do it again? Last lesson you did the exact same thing." The teacher said with an expression that made Seungmin want to laugh.

"He can't help that he's a bad thrower." Everyone's heads turned to another boy, Lee Minho and laughed. The boy Seungmin liked and hated the most. "Shut up! I'm not a bad thrower I just-" he stoped for a second, "you just what?" The teacher then suddenly asked, "n-nothing." He quickly replied. "Why is Minho-hyung getting involved, tell him not to!" The teacher didn't listen, "I told you last lesson that I'd give you one chance, but obviously you didn't listen. Leave my room I'll come talk to you in a moment." Seungmin whined as he stood up while grabbing his back pack. As he walked out the class he passed Jeongin and put his middle finger up and stuck his tongue out, seeing how the younger boy was laughing, he knew Seungmin was a bad thrower but still made him throw the pen because "he didn't have one".

"Seungmin!" Again he heard his name making him jump a little. "Say sorry to Jeongin right now!" The elder boy rolled his eyes as Jeongin was now smirking at him. "No." He said before running out of the classroom.

That's how Seungmin got another detention. The boy wasn't like all trouble makers, most of the time he was just really clumsy. Yes, he tried not to laugh when it hit the teachers head but that's because it hit her head. Not only was Seungmin upset because he had his second detention in the week but he was seated next to Minho.

Minho was a popular, handsomely rude , annoyingly cute, hot stupid boy. That's what Seumgmin thought about him. He would do anything to annoy the puppy-like boy, that's what makes Seungmin hate him the most. He was also very smart in the things Seungmin wasn't so smart at, and Seungmin was very smart.

He was good at English unlike Minho who was good at maths. He was good at science while Minho was good at PE. The two were very different, but they both were weirdly connected to each other.

"Hyung." "Shut up." Seungmin frowned and huffed, muttering a small "idiot" making Minho turn to him. "Did you just call me an idiot?" Seungmin shook his head quickly with an innocent smile. The elder boy rolled his eyes and looked back to the front. "Why are you in here?" Seungmin asked, not listening to Minho when he told him to shut up. "Guess." Minho said as he turned back to Seungmin who now had a thinking look on his face. "You bullied someone? No, you don't do that... oh oh! You fought someone! No, I would have heard about it... did you have an argument? No... did you-" "if you don't shut up I'll make you." Seungmin frowned his brows, "I was only asking." He angrily said while crossing his arms, "you talk too much." Minho said, "you talk and talk and talk, all day long, non stop." Seungmin saw that something had happened to the elder boy.

"First, that's what a mouth is for. Second, tell me what's wrong." Minho rolled his eyes, "I just got yelled at, that's all." He said quietly. "That's it? That's why you're upset?" Minho didn't say anything else and just looked down at the table. "Is it... your parents?" Seungmin then asked, after a minute of silence. Minho sighed softly and nodded, he looked back towards Seungmin.

"My mother yelled at me for my score on the English exam, and of course my father took her side. They told me that I should be more like my brother, they told me about all his successes. Once I tried to leave the room my mother began yelling, saying I'll live on the streets and become the disappointment she knows I am." Seumgmin pouted, he felt really bad for Minho. He knows the elder boy didn't like speaking about his problems at home, he always told Seungmin since the boy wouldn't shut up until he told him.

"I'm sorry hyung. Don't listen to them, they don't know anything. Minjae is twenty one, you're only seventeen, and look how smart you are. By the time your his age you'll be as cleaver as young Sheldon." Minho looked at him weirdly then nodded, "thanks doggy." He said. "I told you not to call me that." Seungmin said with a whine, "okay puppy." The whine was even louder, making Minho laugh. "So why are you in here?" Minho asked again, "stop asking." Minho groaned, "but-" "on my god, I walked out of class, that's the only reason." Seungmin stoped, "oh." He said and leaned back on his chair, "why?" He then asked, "because- i don't know I was bored." Seungmin nodded, "what lesson was it?" He then asked, "I'll cut your tongue off if you don't stop asking questions." He said in a scary voice, Seungmin just looked at him and shrugged, "what lesson was it?" He asked again, "I hate you." Minho replied, "I love you..." Seungmin whispered teasingly.

Minho looked over at Seungmin, you could see a small bit of blush on his cheeks, "huh?" Seungmin laughed, "nothing... nothing." He looked away with a small grin. Minho sighed as a response, he felt a little good that Seungmin had said that, even if he knew that it was a joke. He didn't understand why he felt so shy.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Part two out soon! <3

Sorry for not posting for so long! I have been busy with school stuff but I promise, when I do post they will be long chapters.