Chapter 27: New Stats

"I'm back!" Kashi exclaimed as he stretched his arms, cracking muscles that had gone stiff from lack of use. His brows furrowed as he took in the gigantic bed he lay in and the massive door and chairs that adorned the room, which lacked any ordinated decorations save for some animal head trophies on the walls. "Oh, yeah. The giants." The draconian relaxed, recalling he had logged out in the giants' territory. "This is not where I slept, though. I wonder how much time has passed." His waking up in a different location suggested that time did not stop while the Summoned were logged out. The only question was how much time passed.

Kashi slid off the bed and opened the system menu but was met with disappointment. The menu displayed real-world time, but perhaps due to his lack of knowledge, the in-game clock was covered in question marks. Well, that tracked with Genaco's method. The same way the system map only filled out when players acquired a map or walked through an area.

"This is weird. I'm weak."

A familiar voice drew Kashi's attention back to the bed, where he saw a frowning daeben emerge from underneath the thick sheets. Seemingly oblivious to Kashi's presence, Suzuki murmured to himself, "My strength is gone. Did they reset the stats?"

"What're you talking about?" Kashi squeezed his hands, resulting in a tight scowl. He immediately pulled up his stat table.

Name: Kashi

Specie: Hume – Elder Drakon,

Sex/Age: Male/19

Current Condition: Good/Hungry/Well-Rested

Level/Class: Lv.1/201 (Dimension Artist)

Nationality: Rosendun

Affiliation: Twilight Wolves (Guildmaster)

Titles: Liberator, Conqueror, Hydra Slayer, Angel Slayer, Bane of Jackals, Restorer

Fame: Renowned

[2. Traits]

Temperament:

--Strong-willed.

--Stubborn

--Extreme Loyalty

--Cunning Cheat

Aptitude:

--Expert Pilot (Beyond Human learning capabilities. Extreme memorization and photographic memory

[3.Physical Attributes]

Strength: 34

Agility: 44

Constitution: 33

Vitality: 43

Intelligence: 45

Perception: 105

Mana: 100

Mana Regeneration: 1.2% Max MP/s

Satiety: 50/100 (Hungry)

Fatigue: 98/100 (Well Rested)

[4. Mana Attributes]

Mana Perception: 105

Instinct: 100

Fighting Spirit: 200

[6. Elemental Resistances]

Fire – Lv 3 (58%)

Cold – Lv. 3 (58%)

Wind – 58%

Earth – Lv.3 (58%)

Lightning – Lv.3 (58%)