First Chapter

It's a quiet night with soft breeze blowing around. Except the stars twinkling in sky, there was no one awake in the city.

A huge villa with magnificent look stood in the heart of Bangkok. It was the house of Mile Phakphum.

And the said man was sipping his champagne leisurely, while he stood at the edge of his huge balcony, relishing the quiet night view. A handsome smile laced on his lips, as he turns around and looks back at the beautiful mess behind him.

Scented candles prettily glowing around, crimson rose petals on floor, wine glasses rolling empty aside, cute kitten ears, pink fluffy handcuffs and then the soft mattress covered with silky maroon bedsheets, and a beautiful boy was laying on it. His tanned body was covered with soft duvets and it looked like the boy is sleeping.

Mile stared at the boy's beautiful curves. His deep hawk-like eyes hungrily trails over that slim small waist. He gulps the wine in one go and slowly walks towards the boy.

Placing the wine glass aside, Mile settles down on the soft bed and gets inside the fluffy duvets. He lays behind the boy, lightly placing his arms around those pretty waist.

" mmm " the younger boy hums softly in happiness. It's like a purr of kitten and mile loves it a lot.

With a sweet smile curving up on his lips, mile slowly, sneakily slides those duvets down, revealing that pretty smooth shoulders of the boy.

And leans closer... his breath fans over the bare skin of his baby boy that makes the boy tremble a bit.

" Phi Mile... " the boy utters in soft sleepy voice. It's like he is asking what's mile thinking to do... why so close.

Mile understands that soft voice of his baby kitten. He lets his lips caress lightly over the boy's soft skin.

" uhnn " the pretty boy bit onto his lower lips, his toes curling on sheets at such soft sensation.

Mile's lips feels so soft and warm over his skin. The poor little boy feels like melting as a warm chocolate.

" Baby po, can we do it one more time " mile asked, his palms now gliding over that soft warm belly. It smoothly caresses the silky soft skin, making the boy tremble underneath him.

" ahn..mmm.. m..mile " apo moans and trembles, his senses weakening with the soft assault being done on him.

It's hard for him to be sane, when mile's lips are now pressing baby kisses on his back, while, a warm palm is displayed over his belly, caressing him intimately.

" i..b..but...we have already done thrice phi...phi please " apo tries to say the fact but his body is already reacting to mile sneaky sensual touches. He feels his body turning warm and mushy, willingly arousing underneath this gorgeous man.

" please... i know, your body wants it too " mile whispers, his eyes now gleaming with desire, as he stares down at aroused trembling little boy.

" no, phi..phi mile ... no..d.. don't " apo mumbles, his heartbeat rising as mile's thick warm tongue licks onto his ear.

Apo's eyes rolls back, his breath being stuck inside and his fingers clenches onto the sheets as his body completely submits to mile's hot tongue.

Apo couldn't breathe, couldn't even move as mile gently turns him around, his huge palms softly holding onto apo's face while, his other palms now, removes the duvets down, exposing the boy's chiseled sexy chest and rosy pink nubs.

Apo is breathing hard, his eyes drown in pleasure, cheeks flustered pink and mind already turning clouded with soft seduction.

" my little baby po, please say yes " mile says, his voice octavely low, while he leisurely trails his palms on apo's bare shoulders, pinning the boy down.... a devilish smirk plays on his lips as he parts his thick luscious lips leans down and softly takes one of those pink nubs between his warm lips.