Second Chapter

" baby kitten, come sleep with me " mile mumbles sleepily. He wraps his arms around apo's slim waist and easily pulls the boy towards him. Apo just stays silent, trying his best not to make any sound while, his heart is leaping in joy and happiness feeling the warm chest of mile behind him.

But then a sharp pain arises in his lower region. Apo feels the burn, the piercing pain but he tries to endure it. He knows, mile has slept already and he doesn't wants to wake him up. But a soft quiet whimper falls from his lips.

" apo, are you in pain " mile opens his sleepy eyes, feeling concerned for the younger one.

" n..no am okay " apo tries to decline but his voice trembles in pain.

Mile gently holds onto apo and turns him around. It's a quiet gentle approach but apo already feels his heart beating at mile's gentle touch. How carefully he turns him around. Apo feels a little vulnerable because he can't escape away, while mile stares down at him.

A minute of silence passes by...

" why are you enduring so much pain ? you should have told me na " mile says, noticing those beautiful teary eyes and red cheeks of little boy.

Apo is unable to say anything, he gets extremely hesitant when mile is too close to him.

" wait here for a minute okay. i will make the pain go away " mile says, softly caressing apo's cheeks.

Little tears falls from apo's eyes, he couldn't control his emotions anymore as mile is being so gentle with him.

Mile wipes apo's tears with his thumb, his eyes turns sad, seeing apo in pain. He quickly gets up and goes inside, comes back with a soothing ointment.

" phi..phi...mile, wh..what will you do? " apo asked feeling scared now. It's already hurting and he doesn't wants to endure anymore pain.

" i will apply this cream, it will soothe you. come here " mile says, settling down on bed.

" n..no.. phi mile " apo still feels scared.

" It will be done within minutes. trust me, my baby kitten " this time mile gently manhandled the younger boy and turns him around, making him lay down on his belly.

A pillow is placed beneath his lower region, so that his butts would raise high.

" You believe your daddy right, little one " mile asked, gently caressing apo's thighs to make his beautiful baby boy calm.

Apo nods, biting onto his lower lips anxiously.

" i want an answer baby " mile says, as he softly pats apo's smooth thighs and spreads them apart a bit.

" y..yes daddy " apo says, his voice soft and innocent as he lets mile's palms spreading his legs further.

Mile softly kneads the butts and spread them, staring down at tiny puffy rim. It's blood red and slightly puffy due to their rough intercourse.

Apo's heart beats anxiously, as he feels mile spreading his buttcheeks and his tiny hole is bare. He wants to look back but refrains himself, instead he holds onto pillows, curling his fingers on soft fabric.

" i will be very gentle. just stay still, my little one " mile says, softly pressing his ointment coated fingers over the rim.

Apo silently braces himself as he feels mile's warm long fingers slowly circling his rim. It's about to enter inside, and apo has to endure it. He pressed his face on pillows, holding his painful cry as mile inserts his fingers inside his aching butthole.

Mile has coated his fingers generously with soothing ointment, he applies it very gently, going in smoothly while, his palms softly caresses apo's waist to make him stay still and calm.