The beginning

This was any normal day for Alice. She woke up. Got ready for school and finished the rest of her day. It was last period. Math. Alice hated math because her math teacher would always ask her for the answer which she never knew because she would fantasises about being in a big puffy diaper. Yes, Alice is what you would call, a TBDL. She jumped in excitement when the bell went for the student to go home. She ran out of school faster then she could have ever imagined.

As Alice was half way to here house which was 25 minutes away from her school. She tripped over a random black and red button. She picked it up and was about to throw it in anger but before she did. She examined the button and on the back said "hello, if u are reading this, this means u have found the only wish button in existence. Just say a wish out loud and press the red button and you will have your wish." At first she thought it would be some sort of lie someone had put on the floor to trick someone. But when she tried it she realised how wrong she was.

She looked at the button and wished to be home in her room and pressed the shiny red button. She closed her eyes and when she opened them. She was in her room facing her bed which was in the far right of her room. She then wished to never ever loose this button and that it would appear in her hand when she lost the button. She then hid the button and went downstairs to make some food since she had not eaten in 3 hours. She made some waffles with Nutella and took it to her room. When she stopped half way up the stairs and remembered she would be home alone for the next month since her parents were on holiday to Australia for the whole month so she put her waffles and the dinner table and went into the basement to find a supply cup for her milk and a high chair.

She had already found the sippy cup and high chair but found another thing she would be so exited about. A jolly jumper.

This is what it looked like

She the. Set everything up which took 45 minutes but then she realised the most important part. She didn't have any diaper so she shit all the curtains and stood in the middle of the living room and said out loud to the wish button "I wish I was in I big puffy my little pony diaper." She blocked and looked down to see and feel the my little pony/MLP diaper on her crotch. She then grabbed the silly cup and drank it all up. She then wished for the vr to play MLP. It did and she sat on her sofa for 25 minutes before she felt the need to pee. She tried to push it all out but because had been potty trained for 12 years. It would not come until she sat on her toilet and let it out into the diaper.

After that she went and put the jolly jumper in the middle of the living room and got in it until bed time. She realised it was 10:30 the time she normally went to bed so she got out. Changed her messed diaper and got into bed. She got her phone out. Got onto Reddit and started to look at TBDL Reddit posted.

600 words😮‍💨
Post a comment on what u tink so far😁