Getting used to diapers

She woke up in a soaked diaper! She was shocked and her jaw dropped. She had wet the bed! She hasn't wet the bed for 9 years! She got up and stayed in the diaper until she finished breakfast. It was now Saturday, she was so happy that it was the weekend and she could give in to her tbdl side more then ever and her parents were not home so she picked up the button. And wished for a new clean diaper. She was in a new clean diaper faster then the blink of her eye. She sat in the highchair in the middle of the living room after moving it. She had already wet her new diaper after only having it on for 5 minutes. She got bored so she left to her room and as she did the night before. She went on Reddit and decided to look at TBDL fiction before reading a story that mentioned changing a room into a tbdl nursery. She instantly got the idea and said to the button. "I wish my room was a nursery for me." And she looked around and in-front of her. Her own nursery. She was eating dinner when she needed to poop. She grunted and made other weird noises but eventually made a big soft and steamy poop in the back of her diaper and then she began to pee.

She had woken up with a clean diaper the next day and carried on until she decided to have some fun in her diaper. She walked into her room and took her shirt of and wished she had a vibrater, she then put it on the front of her diaper until she orgasmed like never before. After all that she decided to go out for some food so she put on some leggings and a nice crop top to go with the leggings and went on her way to McDonalds. She got home and ate her meal in her pink high chair and then got on with the rest of her day.

She woke up and now, her worst day of the week, Monday! She got out of bed in her diaper still on got ready, took a shower put another diaper back on and decided to make her way to school in a skirt, t-shirt and some see through leggings. She got into school and went to her first class Which was, math! She sat down and had already lead on her way to school so that was bad. She brought the wish button just in case she needed to use it but she thought she would be fine for the day. She was sat in her seat non stop waiting for the day to end when MR.Derrick, calls Alice up to the front to show us her answer. The question was 5x5+25-6 she had no clue because she never paid attention and then realised she was in her diaper after fully waking up. She solved the answer after a quick think as Alice likes to call it even tho it took her 1 minute 39 seconds to finish the question. She sat down in her seat and was able to answer all the questions that MR.Derrick through at her. The end of the day approached and when the school bell rung, as she always did, she Ran after then ever before.

She had been home for 30 minutes before peeing once and pooping once in her diaper. She then grabbed the button and made her biggest wish yet. She said to the shining red button. "I wish I was seen as a baby to everyone and everyone treated me as a baby." She then wished for a robot nanny who would take care of her and shut down in a little station in her kitchen. She then said one more wish for a while. She wished that she could no longer take the diaper of, loose her bowl control and bladder control. She then was picked up by the nanny and was fed then put down for a nap.

2nd chapter and 700 words😮‍💨
Comment ur opinions on
This story so far😁