Chapter 6

I guess, maybe, I really don't know where it all started.

Where did it all begin?

Maybe it all started the day I was born. Or maybe it wasn't.

I really don't know..

When did I decide to fuck up my life entirely?

I keep on going back to a certain moment in life, Changing the details. Altering the past memories so that the future ones don't catch up to it.

Did I put this upon myself? Is what I always originally thought.

But then I realized, that was never the case.

I was never the one to blame.

I never screwed up my life.

I didn't do this.

I didn't do this to myself.

It wasn't "ME".

Why am I constantly blaming myself for turning out like this when I was never the problem to begin with?

It was never, "I" or "ME" it was them.

Back then, I never realized how far off I was gone until I put my hands on a knife and murdered someone for the first time.

While stabbing the person endlessly, I've only ever wondered to myself; Is this what it feels like to lose your sanity?

I could only laugh at the thought of it.

With all this blood on my hands, I couldn't possibly blame myself. So, I've blamed everyone else around me.

I told myself it was them. Not me. I didn't fucking kill anybody, they did it.

I don't know what went wrong in my life.

But what I do know, is that it'll all come tracing back. To the very beginning.

Where the actual story begins.