1. Issue Of Marriage

●・○・●・○・●

Welcoming, it was Never for me for some months, why? This marriage issue sucks, I really don't want to get married, it's just a time pass but who will make understand this family of Suryavanshi, I'm rich enough, we are rich enough then what's the issue?

I just sighed and walked in palace, Yes we are the royals of udaipur, I'm the princess, to be specific a rebellious princess. I was thirsty, was about to go in kitchen, but my bhabhi Kimaya pulled up suddenly, I raised my eyebrow, she gently passed me a smile and shake her head "didn't you need water?"

I chuckled at her behaviour, she is so good to handle, I love her. Sometimes I ask her that whoever is your bestfriend, is so lucky, but she always say that I don't have one but in future maybe.

She gave me water, then suddenly she said "did you think about your marriage?" I was about to answer being frustrated but suddenly idea pop into my mind, I cleared my thought but someone beat me off "Not now Aditi, You should be responsible now, you are 23 years old"
She is my dadi(grandmother) Deya, I made a weird face at her words and mentally wanted to scream yeah, that's the point you are right dadi, I'm just 23, just 23, so young.

Everyone has bring the topic, except Dadu, I don't know why he didn't, maybe, ah I don't know, I love him the most though he is very strict, I'm very scared of him, I respect traditions, and our palace scream it.

"Dadi sa, I'll see it later" I quickly went from there, and entered my room. I was having a severe headache, I opened the drawer, and eat the medicine. I slept after sometime.

After sometime, I woke up and thought to see emails, before I could do that, a gentle knock was heard on the door, I thought who could be, "come in" there was a maid, "Kuwari sa, they have called you down" I nodded and dressed the way I should be, as I said traditions are mandatory before anything.

I know this chapter is very very short, and it's intentionally because of some reasons, I would upload the next part soon.