13. 50 Shades Of Grey

Our time in Paris flew by, but not without some changes in Aditiya. He still insisted on seeing every attraction in the city, even though he was often rude and impatient with me.

Today was supposed to be our last day in Paris, but we had to cancel our plans because of a severe storm warning. The weather was too dangerous to go outside, so we were stuck in our hotel room.

I was getting restless and bored of watching the news on TV. I wanted to watch something more entertaining and relaxing.

"Can we switch to a movie or a series, please?" I asked him politely, hoping he would pay attention to me. But he just ignored me and kept watching the news.

This got me pissed off but still tried to be calm, as it is our last day here.

"What do you want to watch?" I being the perfect Gentlewomen asked him, note the sarcasm.

But this time he looked at me and raised his perfect eyebrows. I had nothing to say and did the same.

This time he replied "You say?" I looked at him being dumbfounded, Why this man is so unpredictable.

By the look on his face I can predict that he won't answer.

I started to think for a movie until an evil idea popped in my little brain, HaHa.

The movie name I'm going to say is mature and 21+, and by the relations we share right now, it won't be comfortable but wouldn't it be nice to tease him?

Not like I'm gonna watch it too, just some and then will play 3 idiots, I never watched it surprisingly.

Still I thought to warn him "Are you Sure? You wouldn't back off?" My voice was laced with excitement which he did noticed and nod his head.

I nodded too but before I could say, he asked more like order "Pass me the glass of water." I didn't have the time to argue, So I gave it and he started drinking.

"We are going to watch fifty shades of grey" As soon as these words come out of my mouth, He started choking.

He looked at me like I have grown 2 horns.

But I didn't care to answer and started searching for it.

"Are you sure you want to watch that movie? May I prescribe some?" He asked so much politely but me being Aditi Singh Rathore as he say, Wouldn't back off.

"Thanks but no thanks" With this I started playing movie.

There wasn't any mature scene yet, because not like I have watched it.

Untill we heard knock on the door, I was about to go but he denied "I'm going."

I waited and he came with a tray which hold two moito and burgers, I lightly smiled and took it from him.

Again the movie started and I was drinking the moito but suddenly it spilled on my blanket.

He smirked but I just gave him a annoyed look. There was only two blankets and I couldn't ask him to share.

Time passed by and I started to feel cold, and started shivering.

Suddenly I was covered with a blanket, and I looked at him but he was paying attention to the movie.

I smiled that he cared for me and looked to see the view but instantly regret and covered my eyes "My Virgin Holy eyes!" The scene was unholy, The character were making out.

I screamed as it was always my habit to do whenever I witness some scenes like this.

"Seriously?"

He just muttered but didn't looked at me and here I was regretting my decision because it was too mature and he was watching like a shameless creature.

I was sharing the blanket with him and suddenly I felt his hands holding mine.

The movie was playing but we weren't looking, only the sinful sounds were coming.

This time his eyes hold different emotions, it was not cold. There were care, confuse and affection?

The thing which shocked me was that he was leaning in, I leaned back.

My eyes were wide open but suddenly a knock came and he realized and he backed off.

He again looked at me with strange emotions and went to the door.

He came back and said, "They are calling for dinner, come soon" With that he went without waiting for me.

I sighed because I didn't know what was it? Surely he has his intentions to lean in but it was all strange.

I became ready and went down to witness..