Chapter 2

Percy looked around the throne room, everyone bearing similar expressions.  What broke his heart most was Hestia's.  Instead of hatred, her eyes showed disappointment.

"Perseus Jackson, how dare you betray Olympus!" Zeus boomed.

"I never did!  Think about it, my fatal flaw is loyalty!  Why don't you understand?  What evidence do you have?" by now, Percy was screaming.

"I believe the words of the wisdom's goddess' daughter was enough evidence," Zeus said coldly.

Poseidon suddenly stood up, he glared at Percy, "I, Poseidon, hereby disown Perseus Achilles Jackson.  He is no longer my son." Percy looked at him in disbelief, though he felt no difference.

"The traitor's family shall also be executed, they can pose a large threat," Zeus said.  He summoned Percy's family here, they were immediately bounded by chains.  Even his younger sister, Estelle.  She was old enough to understand the situation by looking into Percy's eyes, even though, she was still just a little kid.

Zeus raised his bolt and hurled a lightning at them, before they die, they looked at Percy with love, their eyes telling him that they do not blame him for what happened and they will forever love him.

Seeing this, a part of him broke.  Hestia looked at the scene in horror.  He laughed loudly, tears pouring from his eyes like rivers, he laughed and screamed, "SHE WAS JUST A KID!  A FUCKING KID!  SEVEN YEARS OLD! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KILL HER?  YOU PATHETIC, HEARTLESS BASTARD.  I SHOULD HAVE JOINED LUKE WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE, I'D RATHER HAVE KRONOS RULE THAN YOU!"

"ENOUGH!  I will have none of this nonsense," Zeus said.  All the Olympians look at him, they couldn't believe that Zeus would kill such a young kid.

A hole to Tartarus suddenly formed on the floor, Percy then understood Zeus' intention, he smiled eerily and calmly, he saluted with his fingers, "See you never, bastards." then, he jumped in.  With his middle finger held up.

He had no desire of surviving.

None.

Not one slim desire.