Chapter 3

Everyone shook themselves out of whatever just happened.  They flashed over to Camp Half-Blood.

"Everyone!  We are happy to tell you that Perseus Jackson is no more," Zeus said calmly, as if he didn't just killed Percy's family.  Everybody cheered.  Their mind was filled with Annabeth's and Dominic's lies, to a point where they couldn't filter out what's right and what's wrong.

The gods are worse, Zeus' paranoia and the wisdom's daughter's words, add them together, a definite no-no.

Camp Half-Blood was normal, except they don't have Percy.  Annabeth and Dominic as Camp leaders, Dominic as the lazy type, while Annabeth wanted to work harder.  

_____________________

Percy fell deep into Tartarus, he knows he has no chance of survival.  He just laid there, his eyes closed, waiting for monsters to kill him, or letting the poisonous air consume him.  Slowly, he drifted into unconsciousness, thinking, 'maybe death isn't so bad'

He faintly felt someone picking him up, with such gentleness and care.

______________________

He opened his eyes slowly, surprisingly, the room or wherever he is, isn't bright.

"Ah!  I see you are awake, young hero," a gentle voice said.

"There is no hero anymore, he died along with his family!" Percy yelled angrily.

"Then, what would you prefer I call you?" she said.

"Azrael, that shall be my new name," Percy or now Azrael said.

"Of course Azrael.  I am Lilith, mother of demons.  I've seen your unfortunate events," Lilith commented.

"Where are we anyways?" Azrael asked.

"Out of Tartarus, in my lair," Lilith said, and the ground rumbled a bit at the mention of the pit's name.

"You can kill me for all I care.  There's no point in surviving anymore," Azrael said, crossing his arms.

"Nono, why would I save you if I wanted you dead?  I have seen your unfortunate events, I guess my motherly side kicked in.  From now on, I will help and guide you," Lilith said.

"Are you sure?  I can be a pain in the ass," Azrael laughed bitterly.

"I'm sure.  Let me make you my champion," Lilith offered.

"Alright," Azrael said, with a bit of uncertainty.

Lilith then chanted in Ancient Greek and surprisingly, a white beam of light hit him.

"Well that's weird," Lilith muttered to herself.  Suddenly, Azrael rised into midair, his back arced and wings shot out from his back.  A bright white light engulfed him and soon, it slowly dimmed.

There stood a new person, Azrael.  He now has white hair, white wings, his eyes were different, one sea-green, one white.  On top of his head was a halo, but it slowly disappeared.  He's a literal angel.  Not only that, he was now wearing a white combat outfit.

"Hmm, this is new.  Perhaps it is because of your purity, instead of becoming a demon, you became an angel," Lilith mused.

"Oww, that kinda hurts," Percy groaned, rubbing his sore back.

"Come on, let's introduce my warriors to their new general," Lilith said.