after baby's birth (1)

This one shot is from my old book which was deleted by wattpad, so maybe some of you might have read it in my book before.

Warning: English is not my first language so please ignore my mistakes and bear my bad grammar :(
______________________________________________

This one shot is full of jungkook's pov

Jeongukk and Taehyung both are married for 2 years, it's love marriage, and now after 2 years of their marriage Taehyung give birth to a babygirl, both Taehyung and jeongukk are very happy in their life .

Jeongukk's pov

After our first baby girl was born, for the first three weeks we didn't have s*x.
So I used to pleasure myself.

I liked seeing Taehyung nursing our baby. That made me give him lot of respect as a mother, more than looking at him with s*x*al tension I started admiring his beauty in motherhood.

And I myself was a responsible dad by taking care of the baby and helping Taehyung to take care of the baby in the best possible manner.
Yet we both had s*x*al feelings but in a controlled manner.

We used to be nude at home before our baby was born. But after her birth we didn't show much interest in it.

I waited patiently till we could hear what the doctor said about the date for our intercourse. After 2 weeks the doctor gave us the green signal.
But still we did not have s*x as we were concentrating on our baby.

Later one day when we went to bed I was just wearing my shorts. Taehyung at that time was wearing a satin shirt and satin skirt.

he came out of the bath he turned away from me showing his butt towards me he removed his panties like pants and put it in the laundry.
When I saw him doing that I had an instant erection.
Our babygirl was lying towards his side.

Taehyung climbed over the bed kissed my lips and turned towards baby and unbuttoned the top 2 buttons of his shirt and fed the baby his milk.

When he was about to finish I slowly placed my hand over his butt.
he didn't mind it. Slowly I slid my hand playfully inside his satin skirt from below.

Taehyung turned his head and smiled at me and said,

"Let me finish with the baby."

Then our baby fell asleep. I slowly laid my hand over his right breast from behind. It was big and supple. he said,

"Honey, can you finish the milk. I feel some more is left inside me."

I said, "With pleasure."

he turned towards me and removed the shirt and skirt and became nude.
I told him to put the baby in the cradle. he kissed the baby and placed her in the cradle and mean time I removed my shorts and became naked.

My honey tae said,

"I was waiting for this moment for a long time, darling."

he slowly crawled over me and kissed my lips and said,

"Please don't wait, I am hungry."

I kissed his lips again and slowly placed him on the bed and kissed his nipple and said,

"Shall I have my share?"

he nodded and smiled. I started sucking his one nipple and pressed his other breast slowly.
he started moaning in pleasure. I slowly sucked his one side and tasted the sweet fluid while I pumped out some of the milk from his other.

Then I made his b***s wet with his milk and licked them dry. Then he asked me to make love to him.

I told him,

"How about 69?"

Taehyung accepted and we placed our mouths on each other's pleasure zones and had fun. Later before he climaxed I slid my c**k inside his and f***d him slowly. His v****a was now free due to post delivery.

I felt easy thr****ing inside him and for each th**st a small moan of pleasure escaped.

When he climaxed Taehyung squirted the remaining milk from his b***s.

I helped him by pumping his b****s. Then finally I climaxed and we went to sleep hugging naked for a long time.

The next day we had to change the bed sheets due to the mess made by us the night before.

To be continued~
______________________________________________

I know this story was very short but sorry nowadays I am very busy because our festivals are going on, so I am busy celebrating festivals.

How is it tell me in the comment section 😃

should i make it the second part of this story please tell me your opinion

A question for you all

Q. Which part of your body is very sensitive ? i mine- ears and nipples

I will update soon ☺️

Till then~

Take care of yourself and be happy and healthy kitties 😘