After baby's birth (2)

^pic is not mine credit goes to the real owner

Warning: English is not my first language so please ignore my mistakes and bear my bad grammar :(
______________________________________________

Jeongukk's pov

The next night Taehyung started using big rubber sheets on the bed to clean the mess that we make during love making. We went to bed nude.

I hugged tae when he nursed the baby. After he finished with the baby he started nursing me and even his milk flow improved more after he started feeding me. Wow, that was a great workout for us.

After that I got into the habit of sucking Taehyung's sweet milk, it was a usual happening at our home.

Taehyung's breasts started becoming bigger than they were before childbirth.

As we again started practicing nudity after our first baby, it changed into a turn on for me whenever I see TaeTae's breast feeding my baby.

After the day we had sex after him feeding my baby it continued for a week,

then one day when I returned home, i saw Taehyung swimming in the pool naked.

It was a cold evening and the pool
temperature was set to be warm.

The baby was sleeping in the cradle. I asked him why he was in the pool during that late evening.

Taehyung said that he just wanted to relax. I bent near the pool wall and asked if I could join him after a shower.

Tae swam towards me and placed his hands over the pool wall and rested her 2 breasts over them and said,

"Come soon, darling, my boobs are heavy due to over milk production, they badly need you to suck them."

That made my dick grow hard inside my pants.I bent further down and kissed his lovely lips and said that I would be back in 10 minutes.

When I went inside the bath, I could hear the baby crying and it suddenly stopped.

After drying myself I came out to see what was going on. I saw my darling tae sitting on the pool wall with the baby wrapped in a towel and feeding her.

Seeing him naked in that state made me hot as I know the next turn was mine.

I was also nude at that time. I slowly went near Taehyung and sat near him and hugged him along with our baby from behind.

Taehyung said that he felt more aroused than he normally does while feeding the baby.

I slowly pinched Tae's other nipple and pressed his boobs and said,
"That's for me."

I slowly ran my hands into hid p**"y and felt the wetness there and I slowly slid my fingers inside it and he moaned and said,

"Honey, can you feed on the other side?"

I slowly shared Taehyung breast feeding with my sweet baby. Taehyung hugged both of us and said,
"Honey, I feel like I am a mumma of you and our baby."

Hearing that I was more touched than feeling erotic.
But soon the baby's stomach became full and we placed her in her cradle and continued our erotic breast feeding session.

I told Taehyung to spray his milk over my d**k, he positioned his boobs towards my d**k and squeezed his boobs, his lovely juice hit my d**k and he told me to lie on her lap and suck the rest.

His one hand was on my d**k fondling it and the other under my head supporting it towards his boobs.

I was sucking slowly the sweet juice. This time he was moaning with pleasure. My one finger was having a nice time with his c*"t.

When I drank half of Taehyung's milk he climaxed with a sudden shiver and at that time he sprayed all her milk over me.

Meantime he made me climax with the help of his soft hands.

From the day Taehyung breast feeding started, we enjoyed it for quite along time. I always suck on his milu juicy b**bs.

==================================

Hope you guys like it
Don't forget to comment
Tell me my mistakes

Today's question is~
Do you find breastfeeding hot or not?

Mine answer is~
Yes, i found it so hot specially between partners wife/husband feeding his husband 😝

Tell me your answer please

I will update next story when I get 50 likes and 15 comments on it.....🙃 I hope it's not that much

Till then please take care of yourself 💕🙂

See you soon kittens 😘

Be healthy and happy ❤️