chapter 39 male and female protogonist

Chapter 39

  Standing where she was, the hostess found that she yelled twice, but the other party didn't respond at all, and the two of them were still walking on the mountain road without haste. Looking at the backs of the two, she was slightly taken aback. I thought to myself: Could it be that I have misread it, isn’t it Jiang Yuan? But that back really looks like it!

  Staring at the back of the figure who was almost exactly the same as her cousin Jiang Yuan, the heroine thought for a while and finally chased after him unwillingly. Regardless of whether it was true or not, she must find out. She must not let Jiang Yuan slip away under her nose. We must not let my aunt's large inheritance be so cheap as a waste.

  Seeing the heroine running panting and blocking his way, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but frown. "Fellow Taoist, is something wrong?"

  Hearing the other party's unfamiliar voice, the hostess frowned. "This fellow Taoist, I would like to ask. What's your name?"

  "My name is Shen Xuyao. My Taoist friend blocked my way. I don't know why?" This heroine is really difficult to deal with!

  Looking at each other, the heroine smiled awkwardly. "Fellow Taoist, I have a heartfelt request. I want to..."

  "Since it's an unkind invitation, then don't say it."

  Her words were interrupted, and the heroine turned her head and looked at Murong Jin with a complaining look on her face.

  Facing the heroine's resentful eyes, Murong Jin looked contemptuous. "He is my man, please stay away from him."

  Hearing this, the corners of the heroine's eyes twitched. "No, no, fellow daoist, don't get me wrong, I..."

  "Misunderstanding. I have seen many women like you who come to chat with my partner. There is nothing to misunderstand. Go back to where you came from. Otherwise, don't blame me for ruining your pretty little face. Son."

  Facing Murong Jin's threat, the heroine was helpless. "No, fellow Taoist, you really misunderstood. I am married and have a partner. I just saw that your partner's back looks very similar to my brother, so I want to see his true face. Look. Let’s see if he is my brother.”

  Hearing this, Murong Jin snorted coldly. "Joke, why should I show you my man? Besides, my man has no father, no mother, no brother, no sister, so you don't come here to take advantage of him."

  "I……"

  Looking at Murong Jin standing between her and Shen Xuyao, the heroine felt a headache. She felt that there was an indescribable feeling when a scholar meets a soldier. She had heard before that some twins were as gentle and gentle as women, but some were arrogant, domineering, and narrow-minded, even more petty than women. Today, she really learned the lesson. This guy is so jealous that he won't even let him take a look at his man's appearance!

  "Shanshan!" she shouted, and the male protagonist, his brother and sister were already chasing after her.

  Seeing the male protagonist, Murong Jin said unhappily: "Is this woman your wife?"

  Hearing this, the male protagonist nodded awkwardly. "Yes, this is my wife, her name is Jiang Shanshan."

  After looking the male protagonist up and down, Murong Jin snorted disdainfully. "How do you discipline your woman? He seduces other men in front of you and cuckolds you. You just stand aside and watch. Do you like cuckolding so much?"

  After hearing these words, the male protagonist's face was as gloomy as ink, and could not be darker. "Fellow Daoist, you misunderstood. Shanshan just misses her cousin Jiang Yuan and hopes to find his brother."