Chapter 162 Wind Knife Valley

  After living in the small town for a few days, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin left, and the two went to Fengdao Valley together. Wind Knife Valley is a well-known sacred place for body training in the Card Master Continent. Shen Xuyao plans to stay here with his wife for a few months and wait for her strength to stabilize before leaving.

  "Woooo..."

  When Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin and his wife reached the entrance of the valley, they heard the whistling wind. Just as the two people stepped into the Wind Knife Valley, gusts of cold wind blew towards the two of them like knives.

  When they met each other, the clothes of the two were torn, and there were two bloody cuts on their faces.

  Seeing the scars on her lover's face, Murong Jin couldn't help but frown tightly. Before coming here, Xu Yao told himself that the environment here is very bad, but Murong Jin never expected that the wind here would be so strong just after entering the valley.

  "It's okay. Only by enduring hardship can you become a master." Holding his lover's hand, Shen Xuyao continued walking forward nonchalantly.

  Looking at his lover, Murong Jin nodded. He held his lover's hand back. He is not afraid of getting hurt. As long as Xu Yao is with him, he doesn't care about anything and is not afraid of anything.

  "Woooo..."

  The two people continued to walk forward, and all they could hear in their ears and eyes was the whistling sound of the wind. The cold wind blew towards the two of them crazily as if it was for free. Every time it passed by, they would be blown away. There were bloody cuts left on the two people's bodies.

  After looking at the injuries on himself and his lover, Shen Xuyao looked at the situation in the valley and saw a few soul pet masters in the valley. Shen Xuyao was not surprised at all. Because he knows that the most card masters in the mainland are card masters, and pharmacists and martial arts masters are a minority. Even martial arts masters don’t all train their bodies. Therefore, it is naturally impossible for there to be so many people in such a place for body training.

  On the first day when he came to Fengdao Valley, Shen Xuyao didn't dare to take his wife to the depths of the valley. He just took his wife to walk around the mouth of the valley twice to let her get used to the storm here. Then, he placed a protective shield in the corner and took out the mobile cave. In this way, they can train during the day and treat their wounds and rest at night. If he was exposed to the wind knife outside day and night, he was afraid that his wife would not be able to hold on.

Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin lived in Wind Knife Valley for two months. The two of them slowly got used to the Wind Knife here, and gradually got used to practicing during the day and practicing at night. Very adaptable to the environment here.

  On this day, Xu Hong came to Shen Xuyao with his four guards.

  Fortunately, Shen Xuyao's cave was not far from the entrance of the valley. The five of them entered Shen Xuyao's cave without taking a few wind knives. There was a protective formation outside Shen Xuyao's cave. The outside and the inside of the cave are two completely different worlds.

  Sitting on the chair, Xu Hong drank the tea that Murong Jin made for him while looking at the injuries on his face and body. A look of depression. "I'm talking about Jiang Yuan, you're a pharmacist, what do you think you're doing here? Aren't you looking for trouble on your own?"

  "Oh, I came here with my wife." At this point, Shen Xuyao pretended to look helpless.

  Hearing this, Xu Hong glanced at Mrs. Jiang sitting next to Shen Xuyao. He smiled and said nothing more. Jiang Yuan was famously afraid of his wife. If his wife asked him to come, he would probably have to go up to the mountain of swords and the sea of fire. Otherwise, why not be hung up and beaten by his wife?