Introduction

Hi pretty peoples! this is just an introduction/teaser but there will be a whole storyline off of what i've played. (the full thing isn't out yet but i've played till day 5.)
————————

Micah Yujin, your quote-on-quote, "Rival" was at your window. THE REAL MICAH.

"What the fuck." You stood, stunned. "Hey angel." He said, the hint of tease in his tone. "So this is what you were on the plane for??" you opened the window. "Yeah, sorry for scaring you." He chuckled. "it was easy to get here since your on the first floor, but you haven't told me that before." He leaned on the window frame.

"So, about that perfect date of yours." His eyes narrowed, his lips curling into a smirk. "Yujin, you better not before i slam this window right on your pretty little fingers." You leaned up on it as well, your faces closing up the distance. "Okay, Okay." He smirked before giving you a plushie. "Here's your gift." He smiled. You didn't actually think he'd bring the gift. Although, he did send food to your door.

You grabbed it from his hands and squeezed it, "Thank you." you muttered, your voice muffled since you buried your face into it. "No problem, Angel." He smiled, reaching out. "Now can you pull me in?" He raised an eyebrow. "fine." You sighed, grabbing his arms and pulling him into your apartment. You grunted before he fell onto you, "It'd be easier if we used the front door." Micah chuckled.

—————————
this is just an intro, chapters will be longer though. Love you guys :))