"closer to me baby, i wont bite."

im going to scream bc my bday is a day after the error 143 thing comes out aockejje
————————————

"So this is your little setup?" He got up off of you and reached down, helping you up. "Yeah, needs a few more things added since i just moved into this place." you looked around. "Really?" His brows furrowed in disbelief. "Yeah." You walked around, your eyes gazing upon all the little trinkets you had placed on walls and shelves. "The plushie i gave you would look cute on your bed~" He said in a sing-song tone. "fuck off." You chuckled, taking the plushie and setting it down in the middle of your bed, right with the pillows.

" 'fuck off' " he mockingly said, chuckling before you grabbed a pillow and smacked him with it. "Damn, underneath all that sass and sarcasm, you have muscles." He smiled, rubbing right where you hit him. "So about that song.." You looked down at your feet. "hmm?" he leaned in close. "Were you being serious about it?" You muttered, "Well duh, you'd think after me shouting about how i indirectly confessed would mean that it didn't?" He leaned in closer.

"and it would be a joke if i did this?" He grabbed your hand and kissed your lips, his hand tightened around yours. "Would it?" he whispered, his eyes scanning yours. "No.." You whispered, speechless.

———
sry for short one don't worry Your lovely Mikao will make more longer ones 😘