"really, Im such a good kitty-"

ofc. i'm back. 😽😽
—————-
Micah took over after a few minutes while you prepared the bowl of chips. "Hey, angel." He said, peering over his shoulder. "Hm?" you looked over, watching his eyes look down and up your body. "Micah!" You scolded, not that you minded, but he should've probably focused more on the salsa than you.

You heard him chuckle, "It's not my fault you look cute today." He muttered, leaving you a bit reddened by the compliment. "Are you done with the chips?" He asked, his eyes turning back to the pot. "Yeah." You said, pouring a few more into the bowl. "We should've probably just went to the store and gotten it, it would take less time." You said, chuckling nervously. "Don't
worry, I think this is fun." He smiled.

You smiled softly, happy he was actually enjoying it. You were enjoying it as well, but it might've been awkward if you said it and he wasn't really enjoying it as much as you were. "Wanna go pick out the movie?" He asked, his eyes glancing back at you. "What kind do you want?" You asked back, "Horror, maybe?" He smirked. "alright then." you shrugged, "Don't cling to me if you get scared, though." you joked. "I should be saying that to you." You heard him say, making you turn around, "You think i'm that much of a pussy?" You laughed before hearing his footsteps. "I want you to so I have an excuse to cuddle you..more." He blushed, making you freeze. "Uhh..thanks." You smiled before looking up and kissing his cheek. "Now finish the salsa before I get bored." you threatened, making him let out a little 'ooh'. This little bastard.

——
I'm patiently waiting for the update. I WILL WAIT.