𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰

Taehyung and Jungkook reached home.

Mrs.Kim was stood outside the house, whovwas waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook. Suddenly he saw them and smiled.

"Why are you late my babies? Where you both gone after your school time?" - Mrs.Kim asked being all worried.

"Isn't Dada informed you?" - Taehyung asked.

"No, He didn't come yet. Why what happened?" - Mrs.Kim again asked.

"Nothing serious mumma, Kookie asked me a Banana Milk, when we took him to kindergarten. So Kookie and I went to the cafe to have it. I told Dada to go back to home and inform you. Didn't he?" Taehyung asked.

"No my dear. May be on a urgent meeting he would forgotten I think. Ok leave it" - Mrs.Kim said and smiled at Taehyung.

Suddenly Mrs.Kim noticed Jungkook who was hidden behind Taehyung like a cute little panda.

"Where.... is my meow baby?" - Mrs.Kim asked cutely and hide her face with her hands.

"Me here mumma...here....he-heree" - Jungkook said cutely and ran towards his mumma cutely while spreading his chubby hands out cutely

Mrs.Kim smiled on Jungkook's cuteness and picked him up in her arms like a Koala Baby and pecked his cheeks softly

"Awww mumma's prince is here hmm?" - Mrs.Kim asked softly

"yes yes mumma" - Jungkook said as he giggled cutely

Suddenly Mrs.Kim noticed Taehyung who was sulking as he was not getting the attention of his mumma

"Awww come here my baby bear" - Mrs.Kim said as she spread her right hand out

Taehyung smiled cutely and hugged his mumma cutely.

Living Room :

"How was your first day in your new school my dear ?" - Mrs

"How was your first day in your new school my dear ?" - Mrs.Kim asked to Taehyung casually.

"Really good school mumma. I'm feeling very happy to join there and I got many friends " - Taehyung smile at her with heartbroken.