𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟳

Next Day at Taehyung's School :

Taehyung was waiting for Jimin at the corridor infront of his class

Taehyung was waiting for Jimin at the corridor infront of his class. Taehyung looked at his wrist watch.

School bell rang, but also Jimin didn't came yet. Taehyung became very sad.

Mrs.Moon came towards Taehyung, while noticing that his face was sad.

"What happened Taehyung?" - Mrs.Moon asked casually.

"Nithing Mrs.Moon" - Taehyung said with a soft smile.

"Then why are you standing here, come to classroom" - Mrs.Moon said as he went to the classroom.

Taehyung looked at the last corner of the corridor that is Jimin coming. But didn't.

Taehyung face became sad and he moved towards his class.

At classroom :

The class was started

The class was started. Taehyung looked at Jimin's seat with a sad face.

"Why he didn't come to school? Is there anything wrong for Jimin on the way? No never, he'll be fyn." - Taehyung asked by himself with a confusion.

Time skipped to Lunch :

Taehyung took his lunch box from his bag a d kept it on the table to eat.

Jimin's friends were came towards Taehyung.

"Where is Jimin?" - One of Jimin's friend asked with his one eyebrow up.

"I don't know" - Taehyung said politely.

"How you don't know about him? He came to hospital to see you last day." - another friend said.

"Yeahh, he came. But now I don't know the reason,  why he didn't came to school" - Taehyung said in a low voice.

Jimin's another friend came towards Taehyung and looked at him.

"He didn't tell, if we ask like this" - He said as he took Taehyung lunch box from the bench and went out of the classroom.

Taehyung didn't said anything but looked down with his teary eyes.