39

school time again.

finally.

Well I did told Nate that going was a bad idea.

And I knew I felt something wrong with it.

I feel bad. I feel like there's a bus on top of me. I feel tired, sad, everything. But I refuse to let myself go because of it so I just push it under the rub.

"Hey, you good?" Liz asks me as I realize I have been sitting on my bed playing with my hands for the last 15 minutes. "Yeah, I'm great. Are you okay?" I ask back, trying to change the subject

"Yeah I'm fine, just uh, get ready quick, class starts in 10" She warns me and I nod before going to the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror and I look disgusting. I have eyebags the size of mountains and my hair is messy and oily. My skin is pale as always, but it seems even more because of how dry it is.

Oh right, forgot to mention it, school actually started 4 days ago, I just didn't show up.

Nate texted me asking what happened. Well what the fuck does he think it did?

He! He fucking happened.

I just know that I can't control myself with tha face of his.

Or that's what I used to think.

Now I'm fine. Ready for action you know, just can't wait to slap Nathaniel on the face.

I hate him. He hates me.

End of fucking story.

So I go to class, first thing history.

damn it.

I sit on my usual place and soon enough he appears right next to me

"morning angel" He says as he sits on the chair by my side

"Bad morning" I reply coldly, looking forward

"yeah, if it was a good morning you and I would be still in bed" He leans and whispers in my ear and I shove him away.

"We're in the middle of the class, pay attention" I reply angrier, getting my notebook.

"Oh I'm paying attention to something way more worth it" He says, and I look at him.

As our gaze meets I'm speechless.

He has the most perfect eyes in the world.

He smirks as he puts a string of my hair behind my ear "do you wanna know what I dreamed about today?" He asks and I blush.

I really do. "No." Is what I answer without a thought. turning away.

He turns to the teacher, finally. And I look at him.

His perfect jaw, the hair, the nose. How come everything just looks that good.

"Stop glaring angel, I know you want me" He says sure of himself, not even turning to me.

But I blush, and fastly turn my head forward.

"I dont and I told you this before but stop saying this type of shit, because it's not true! We are a mistake together Nathaniel. We don't belong together" I whisper shout so the teacher wont hear it.

"As long as you're here with me, breathing, nothing else matters angel. I don't know what made you give up this easily on us. But I'm not that weak" He affirms and then leaves the table.

The bell rung.

I breathe in and out deeply as I get my stuff and start walking to the next class.

—— lunch

"And then he keeps saying these pretty things but I don't know, I can't be with him" I tell Amelia and Liz, and they nod as I told them the story.

"I think he means it. He treated you good when you were together didn't he?" Liz asks

"Yeah but" I start but Ames interrupts me "Look, he is not a nice person. And I don't like him. But I don't want you to choose between him and me, I'll be here for you no matter what, even in the bad decisions" She chuckles about it and so does me and liz.

"No. I need to see new guys" I state and both of them growl and their heads fall on their arms layed on the table.

"What?" I ask them confused, they look at eachother with a obvious glare and turn it to me.

"Do you wanna know what Nathaniel will do if he sees you with another guy?" Liz asks me and I roll my eyes

"He does not have the balls to do something about it" I answer her and she.. laughs..?

"He does." Amelia answers it certainly but I don't buy it.

"Well then fuck him, I'm going to a date tomorrow. Just gotta find someone" I say as I look around, searching for someone good looking.

—————- AUTHORS NOTE

SORRY about the delay and everything guys, but it's reaallly difficult when I'm not into it and since it's the beginning of classes I'm trying to stay on board with that. And now I have a ton of homework😭

Although thank you so much for the views and everything. Love you guys too much.

Comment and favorite!!

hey guyss, I'll update this when it has like at least 80 views and like 5 favorites

😁