Part 3

Author pov.
As they decided they went to amusement park but tae saw there someone which is his life's biggest nightmare

Back to story ....
They are in car but yoongi is talking continuously

Yoongi: U know hyung today I'll do fun today ..

Tae: Yeah yeah you and your fun never mind and we are here

Yoongi: yeahhhhhh lets go

Time skip in car.....

Author pov...
Tae was having strange felling that some one is watching them but he shrugged off... Yoongi was sleeping but tae notice that his car's speed is increasing but when he tried to stop breaks are not working he gets tensed and at that moment truck came infront of car tae just leave the straing weel and hug yoongi and hide him in with his body....
But next moment
BUMP
Car got crashed and condition of car is very bad tae's body is full of blood but yoongi gets wound on head and arm which was bleeding heavily...
Next moment a men came near car

????: Yeah I won mr.kim taehyung my revenge is completed.
NOW DIE..

Next moment he was gone.

After some time ambulance arrived

BOY: Hey cane you hear me... Sir plz do it fast their breathing is slow...

Next moment they took them to hospital.....

Yoongi is in ICU where as taehyung is I'm operation theatre...

Time skip after 4 hours

Author pov..
Yoongi started waking up..

Yoongi: Ahhhhhh my head hyungi where are you wait a minute why I'm in hospital... I was in car but how I ended here wait hyung ..

He opened his iv and other wires and rushed outside.

Yoongi: Hlo mam can u tell me what happened to me and where is my hyung

Reseptionist: Sir your car get into terrible accident and are taking about a men who is next to you is in operation theatre..

After listening this tears started coming out from his eyes and he rushed to operation theatre..

He was outside and when he look inside through hole his whole world is collapsed in minute his Hyung is laying on bed like a lifeless body..
He was crying hard

Yoongi: H--Hyung don't leave your kitty naa plz God don't do that please.

He started having problem to breathe

????: Hey yoongs what happened clam down plz

Yoongi: Hyung can't breathe save taetae hyung...

He fainted in his arms....

______________________________________
Hey army,
Happy janmashtami.......

Yeah tell me who is he anybody guss it or not

How was it......

For next update stay tuned 🙂🙂🙂

Bye (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤