Part 4

Author pov..
When yoongi fainted he immediately take him to VIP room he check him and sigh in relief when he learnt that yoongi is ok....

And that anybody is ..Jin...

Jin: I think soo he is back I know he is behind of this accident.. why God why you creat misunderstanding between them.(tear slip down from his eyes.).

But then he remember about taehyung condition is ran out of room and stood infront of ot...

After 3 hours doctor came out...

Jin: Doctor how is he?

Doc.:Mr kim he is out of danger but his mainly body parts are very much injured it's take 4-5 months to heal . But for now we are shifting him in VIP room...

Jin: Okay thx doctor very much to save his life..

Doc: It's my duty sir...

Time skip at room..

Author pov..
Now yoongi was sitting near tae more like sleeping and tae is admiring his kitty..Yes he get his conscious back..

Suddenly Jin enter in room..

Jin:ohh bear how are you feeling should I call the doctor..

Tae: No Jin hyung.. I'm fine now.

Jin came near yoongi and chasers his hairs...

Jin:Tae I think he is back..

Tae: Wh--- Whole room gets silent for a minute..

Tae:How can it possible...he is back after whole fucking 5 years...

Jin:bear clam down i know that misunderstanding leads you all to this path..

Tae:Hyung just leave it I don't want to remember that night I will think later what to doo..

Jin:Sure bub just take care and I'll just go and ask doctor about your mediation..

Tae:hm..

Tae in mind : why are you back now .u just leave in alone in this world. And u are the person who used to spoil me with love and now u just try to kill me..why.. (He didn't realise that he was silently crying).....

________________________________(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Hlo...
I'm back....

Only this for today...

And a suprise for all army.... A suprise entry in this book...

Just wait for next update...

Target 50 votes+
10 comments...

Bye..

I love u all ❤️❤️