42

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 42

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Ouyang, what's wrong with you, are you sick? Why is your voice so dumb? Hearing his friend's hoarse voice on the other side of the phone, Chen Dong was slightly startled.

What's wrong? Tossed by Wu Haotian!

"Chen Dong, I seem to have a cold, you can help me send some anti-inflammatory drugs and cold medicine!"

Since Chen Dong thought that he was sick, then Ouyang Xu directly followed the other party's meaning.

"Well, where are you? I'll bring you medicine. Hearing the news that his good friend was sick, Chen Dong was very anxious.

"I am in Haitian Villa 003. Come on! Smiling, Ouyang Xu told the other party the address here.

"Okay, you wait a minute, I'll pass!" After speaking, Chen Dong hung up the phone.

Looking at the mobile phone that was hung up and ended the call, Ouyang Xu gently bent the corners of his mouth. No matter what method is used, just get people here.

"Awake?" Walking into the room and seeing his son sitting on the bed against the head of the bed, Qin Fang asked softly.

"Mom!" With a soft call, Ouyang Xu looked at his mother.

"Silly child!" With a light sigh, Qin Fang put a clean new set of clothes next to her son's bed.

"Thank you Mom!" Picking up the shirt, Ouyang Xu lowered his head and unbuttoned it, and put it on himself.

"Silly child, you obviously have many better options, but why do you have to find a man and harm yourself so much?" Touching the bruised and purple mark on his son's shoulder, Qin Fang asked distressedly.

"Mom, I love him. I want to be with him. The end times are coming tonight. In the last days, no one knows if they will be alive tomorrow. If, if I would die tomorrow. At least, I loved. At least I won't regret it!

"Silly child!" Holding his son's shoulder, Qin Fang felt terribly distressed.

"I'm sorry Mom, I really, really love him."

"Well, mom knows, mom knows!" Nodding repeatedly, Qin Fang expressed understanding.

She has loved too, and she knows the feeling of loving one and being willing to give all for the other. She can also understand that her son is eager to be with Wu Haotian at this moment, but he is afraid of hurting his own contradictions.

"Mom..." Looking at his mother, Ouyang Xu called out softly.

"Do what you want to do and live the life you want to live! Don't worry, mom will always support you. "No matter what, the son will always be Qin Fang's all.

"Thank you, thank you!" Throwing himself into his mother's arms, Ouyang Xu hugged this mother who doted on him incomparably.

Looking at the son in his arms, Qin Fang smiled. "Xiaoxu, you're all mommy. Mom wants you to be happy and safe forever.

What is this situation? Are you renovating??? But how do these decorators look so much like people from the special forces brigade?

Glaring at the special forces fighters who are installing iron nets and raising the fence. Chen Dong was a little confused.

"Who are you looking for?" Stepping over, Wang Jun looked at Chen Dong, who was standing at the door.

"Vice Captain Wang, is that you?" Seeing the people coming, Chen Dong was even more surprised.

"Oh, you. Sister-in-law's good friend, right? Go inside, sister-in-law is in the second room on the left side of the second floor. Opening his mouth, Wang Jun directly informed Ouyang Xu's location.

"Vice Captain Wang, I'm looking for Ouyang!"

"Yes, I'm talking about Ouyang Xu. Go inside, don't delay us here!" Opening his mouth, Wang Jun urged.

"Oh, I see!" Nodding, Chen Dong walked into the door.

Strange, how did Vice Captain Wang call Ouyang his sister-in-law? Is it a nickname??

Going up to the second floor, Chen Dong found Ouyang Xu's room according to what Wang Jun told him.

At this moment, Ouyang Xu was already dressed, but the person was still lazily leaning on the bed, looking sick.

"Ouyang, are you all right? I got you anti-inflammatory and cold medicine. You took the medicine first, right? As he spoke, Chen Dong put down the medicine in his hand and ran to the table to get a glass of water for Ouyang Xu.

Seeing his friend who walked to his side with a water cup and medicine, Ouyang Xu smiled. "I'll just take two anti-inflammatory pills!"

Did he really catch a cold, of course, he didn't have to take any cold medicine.

Looking at his friend who had taken the medicine, Chen Dong blinked. "Ouyang, I have something I want to tell you!"

"Exactly, I also have something to talk to you? You speak first! Smiling, Ouyang Xu signaled the other party to speak first.

"Look at this!" Taking out his mobile phone, Chen Dong handed it to Ouyang Xu with a serious face.

"Wow, who is this, hurt so badly?" Glaring, looking at Chen Dong's mobile phone holding like a mummy, lying on the hospital bed is a man or a woman who can't tell the difference, Ouyang Xu exclaimed.

"It's Huang Yiyi, she was beaten two days ago. Both hands and legs were broken. And the face was also spent a dozen times. This photo was sent by Susan to the alumni group for help and raise medical expenses for Huang Yiyi! Looking at his good friend, Chen Dong said seriously.

"It seems that Huang Yiyi has offended people, otherwise, he would not be disfigured!" I don't know who is so powerful and actually made the heroine so miserable!

Hehe, I can't imagine that the heroine was actually disfigured, it seems that she and Chu Han are doomed to be out of play!

"Ouyang, no, it won't be you, right?" Staring at his friend, Chen Donghu asked suspiciously.

"Me? Hahaha, how is it possible. I'm in a relationship. Where is that idle worker looking for someone to beat her! Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu answered reasonably. If he really wants to clean up the heroine, he will directly slaughter people. Instead of a beating.

"In love, you, are you in love?" Hearing this news, Chen Dong was a little shocked.

I remember that at the beginning, Ouyang said that Huang Yiyi would not marry in this life. Why did Ouyang empathize so quickly?

"Don't believe it, look!" Pointing to his neck, Ouyang Xu showed off to his good friend.

"Hahaha, my sister-in-law is really exciting!" Seeing the print on Ouyang Xu's neck, Chen Dong joked with a smile.

First ChapterPreviousChapter 42/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | 耽美小说 | BL小说