347

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 347

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Well, I know!" Hearing Wu Haotian's reminder, Ouyang Xu nodded.

Turning around, Ouyang Xu and Wu Hao Tiancheng hid in a corner of the warehouse step by step in a back-to-back posture.

"Bang bang bang..."

There was a gunshot on the other side, and Wu Haotian pulled Ouyang Xu to his side and hid behind a low wall together.

Shrinking behind a low wall with the man, feeling the closeness and friction of the two people in the small space, Ouyang Xu gently hooked the corners of his mouth.

"Be careful!" Pulled, the people around him, Wu Haotian raised the gun in his hand, pointed at the three o'clock position, and fired three shots in a row.

"Ahh

"There's still over here!" Lying in Wu Haotian's arms. Behind Ouyang Xu's diagonal diagonal was a burst of strafing.

Sure enough, another shooting enthusiast came out.

"Hehehe, I can't see it, the marksmanship of the two is quite accurate." However, Boss Luo's pass is not good! Smiling towards the position of Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu, the two shooting enthusiasts turned and left.

"Who is Boss Luo?" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian asked.

"The owner of this range is also a shooting enthusiast. There are a total of six people who came to play fighting today, we have already killed three, and one is Boss Luo! As he spoke, Ouyang Xu explained seriously.

"Oh!" Staring at Ouyang Xu lying in his arms, Wu Haotian's heart surged with an inexplicable sense of satisfaction.

"Bang bang bang..."

As the two men were talking, gunshots were heard outside the low wall.

"He's coming!" Saying that, Wu Haotian raised his submachine gun.

"I'll take the lead, you cover!" Saying that, Ouyang Xu crawled out of Wu Haotian's arms and rolled behind a broken oil barrel on the opposite side.

"Bang bang..." The opponent's bullet quickly shot towards Ouyang Xu.

"Bang bang bang..." Raising the gun in his hand, Ouyang Xu immediately returned fire.

"Bang bang..." On the side, Wu Haotian found an opportunity and shot towards the shooting enthusiasts on the opposite side.

"Hey, hey, I lost!" For a moment, there was a hearty laugh from behind the opposite pile of goods, and a rough man, hanging with bits and pieces of tomato juice, came out from behind.

Seeing that the other party walked out, Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu also walked out.

"The marksmanship of the two brothers is really good!" Smiling, the other looked at the two.

"Hehe, Boss Luo has won the prize. Just for fun!

"Your level, but not inferior to a professional gunner?"

"Your Excellency is not bad!" A shooting enthusiast can hit so accurately, and the other party's technique is naturally not bad.

"My name is Luo Ya." Smiling, Luo Wu stretched out his hand towards the two.

"Wu Haotian!"

"Ouyang Xu!"

"This is the VIP card of our shooting range, and the two brothers will come to play in the future and give you a five-fold discount!" Saying that, Luo Wu handed over two VIP cards.

"Thank you, Boss Luo!"

In the morning, I went to the shooting range, had lunch with Boss Luo at noon, and in the afternoon, at the invitation of Ouyang Xu, Wu Haotian followed him to the martial arts training room.

"Are you sure you want to fight me?" After changing his clothes and looking at his opponent, Wu Haotian asked uncertainly.

"Hehe, don't worry, I won't kill you!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu smiled disapprovingly.

Hearing this, Wu Haotian was speechless. He was worried that this little doctor had been crippled by himself, and as a result, the people still looked like they let him go, which was really depressing.

"Hey!" Taking the lead in punching, Ouyang Xu was not afraid of Wu Haotian, who was a head taller than himself.

Dodged, Wu Haotian easily dodged the opponent's attack, and immediately, a side kick. With a shrunken foot, Ouyang Xu dodged the opponent's attack, backhanded a left hook, and attacked the opponent's face.

Looking at Ouyang Xu, who was quick and unambiguous, Wu Haotian couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, it seems that this kid really has two strokes. However, I just don't know if he can bear to fight.

"Ah..." was swept on the chin by Wu Haotian's punch, and Ouyang Xu turned around and kicked Wu Haotian's calf and stomach.

"Hey!" Picking up Ouyang Xu, Wu Haotian fell over the shoulder, wanted to knock the person down, hooked his legs, and Ouyang Xu directly hooked the man's legs.

"Touch..."

The two fell on the cushions together.

Looking at the man who was pressing on him, Ouyang Xu hooked the corner of his mouth. "It's quite hateful!"

"Each other, each other!" Wu Haotian admitted that his attack was indeed not light. However, Ouyang Xu didn't seem to have a hand on himself, right?

Supporting the cushion, Wu Haotian was about to get up from Ouyang Xu's body, but Ouyang Xu hooked the man's neck and stole a kiss on the man's face.

"You..." Glaring, Wu Haotian looked at the other party.

"I like you, I like it at first sight!"

Ouyang Xu knew Wu Haotian very well. Therefore, he has already distinguished from this man's small actions and preferences, and the person in front of him is the Wu Haotian he loves deeply, a Wu Haotian who has no apocalyptic memory, but is genuine.

After getting this conclusion, Ouyang Xu was a little distressed. Although the other party is the man he loves, the other party no longer remembers himself. So, everything has to start all over again. However, no matter how hard it was, he had to chase his man back.

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, Wu Haotian was stunned. Raising his hand, he grabbed Ouyang Xu's shoulder and looked into the other party's eyes very seriously.

First ChapterPrevious347/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel