Chapter 2 | SPECIAL - AKI |

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS PROFANITY, DETAILED SEXUAL SCENES, AND TRAUMATIC EVENTS THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME VIEWERS

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !!

PREVIEW

Can I be happy again...?

"Yes, I'll be yours."

Chapter 2

Hi. My name is Haesagawa Aki. I'm twenty-one years old, and I've this one friend and I've liked her since day one. Her name is Rina. We've known each other since middle school. All of us have; us being me, her, and our friends.

Himura Kazuko and Himura Koan, brothers that have glistening, black hair that always seem to be tussled, an ominous, yet inviting aura to them. My closest friends. Always teasing me; they're the only ones who used to know about my crush on Rina.

Kang Aein and Nakahara Athea. I only became close to these two a few years back. Both are overly protective about Rina, especially Athea. Anyway, they later found out I liked their best friend, and now they ship the two of us, of course, after they accepted me. You see, they didn't use to like me...they'd always flash me obvious disapproving looks...everything is fine now though, we're pretty close...!

And Rina.

Pretty, intelligent, caring, she's everything I want in a person.

She's the one I want.

Anyway, one day, we were all invited to Rina's apartment to play this board game she'd recently bought. Of course, I didn't know it'd be such a type of game, for the dares written on those cards were the very reason I got even closer with Rina...

It's fine though...right?

*****

"AKI!" A loud, deep voice thunders deep from the dark hallways I know all too well, behind the closed doors that offer my only safety and freedom. "GET OUT HERE. NOW!"

Sitting at my desk which faces the wall, startled, my pen drops down to the floor with a soft thud that could barely be heard by the approaching footsteps that fill the once serene air. My bedroom door suddenly bursts open with such a deafening manner, I lift my hands to cover my ears. Behind the doors reveals the man the resembles physical hatred, yet he is the very reason I live today. His veins practically bulge out of his skin, hands curled up by his sides, trembling, he looks at me in such a way that makes me cower and tremble.

Fear.

I despise him, but I'm just a teenager. What can I do to defend myself in such a situation? Anything I say or do will most definitely be used against me.

"F-Father—"

"WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD QUIT?!" He takes a few steps forward, the floor trembling under his feet.

"W-What are you t-talking about—"

"DON'T ACT CLUELESS BOY! WHY DID YOU LEAVE?!"