|50|--- 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟸 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚕

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ, 

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, 

 ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀꜱ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

For a person like me an unsocialisable little creature lurking under the shadows and sleeping in class school was hell.

Hundreds of teenagers criticising you and bullying and teasing you.

Dirty socks.

Spitballs.

Snitching.

SWEAT.

THOSE MUDDY BOOTS.

UNFORGIVABLE....

Anyways! We're back! 

I'm back to hogwarts yes!

I took a scarlet train to my gates

made out of oak in- Ok fine I should improve on my lyric writing skills.

Fine fine.... Nothing really happened on the first day. I mean I'm not living the life of Harry Potter where the headmaster says 'DON'T GO THERE!' and then there is this particular group who goes to see what is there. I mean what the hell.

It was just a normal speech but I felt quite grown up because last year I was sitting there with the bunch of first year newbies. I have already become a senior for the first years. I felt very grown up and old.

It was just the same old routine!

Speech, Sorting, Speech, Eat, Sleep.

Absolutely nothing less or more.

Well we had a pretty good dorm welcome though. Jared had bought us some promising pastries from his family's bakery and Val had got us some cute animal keychains you get when you go to the zoo.

I felt quite bad coming empty handed so I gave them my left over chocolate frogs that I had forgotten about which had been gifted by Scorpius Malfoy. Funny that I haven't seen them in a while now. I didn't see Albus Potter or Malfoy at dinner and last time I saw them they were running away from the trolley witch and knocking my Jenga tower because of one of their forceful vibration that they made while rushing through the way.

Anyways if you want to say anything about important updates in the school I really can't say anything. Maybe except how Mongrel's hair is not as straight as usual but yes I can still smell the perfume and makeup.

I can see that Tiffany had slightly dyed her blonde hair pink over the holidays with some cheap dye from a store as half of it was faded away and was only prominently visible in the tips.

I swear to god I can smell and see differences in everyone before and after holidays except James and Fred. They were still dumb, jerks and stupid. Hence, the quote 'Nothing is permanent' and 'Everything is Temporary' is proven wrong.

Leo had just busted into our dorm asking if anyone had a trade for his super rare chocolate frog card but of course I knew that he never really came for the trade and just came for flexing because when Hugo actually offered a trade of equal value he rejected it. 

I realised how Alice hasn't talk to me in a long time. Alice Longbottom was like Lily Potter an  annoying, dumb little bug. But ever since she got sorted into Hufflepuff and her dad being the head of Gryffindor she has been sulking a lot. I always see her with some Ravenclaws or with Potter, Summers and Garcia. 

I haven't really seen Lucy and Roxanne Weasley either I mean yes they get scoldings from time to time and they love calling me a nerd but they don't make any serious appearances really.

Well this year is going to be crazy because many 7th years passed out from the Quidditch team in Gryffindor so there will be new recruits and Potter I might say surprisingly might have a chance. When she came to my house she was practising and It was yes terrible I mean I can do way better but It was above average and as a person who is a very asian type of judging above average means its a just pass and just passes are bad.

I don't think there is anything really much but anyways last night was the last good sleep I was going to have until like December.

Its gonna be a run for a few weeks now.

I hope this year is a little less involving me in issues.

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX