|92|--- 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎?

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴄᴇ, ᴀɴɢᴇʟꜱ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Two days had gone by quickly to my surprise. Nothing much had really happened to my relief. I'm just happy I don't have to deal with any of the Potters much. They had a very busy schedule and I just wasted my time lurking around and sleeping.

Such a shame that today Lily had free time so she found some time to hang out with me, or should I say annoy me?

It was 8 in the morning and as you know, morning and me are like oil and water.

"What should we play?" Lily asked as she jumped onto my bed. "I'm not in the mood right now" I said, groaning as I turned my pillow to the cold side and sunk into the bedsheet. "It's 8am mister, wake up!" Lily said, pulling my bedsheet.

"5 minutes" I pleaded. "No! Get up!" She commanded as she pulled my bedsheet and pillow. After the loss of my bedsheet and pillow it only took me around 2 minutes to get off my bed and slowly crawl to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After brushing, bathing and eating breakfast I went back to the room I was given to stay in, it was such a huge room, it gets scary in the night.

"Scamander" Lily called as she jumped on my bed next to me as I leaned back on the bedpost sighing.

"Well we are 14, so hide and seek is not the best option to play or then Il be hiding for hours waiting to be found and you'll just sit on the couch and scroll through your phone" she said engaging a conversation with a celebrity smile plastered on her face.

"I don't want to play with you, firstly don't use the word 'play', it's so childish" I said crossing my arms. "Why do you have a problem with everything?" Lily asked me and I just chose to ignore it.

"Truth or dare it is" Lily announced after a long silence. "This isn't even gonna be fun, I don't have anything to hide and neither am I a coward, can we like go to a mall and get a drink or something?" I said uninterested.

"So you would rather go on a date with me than play truth or dare? You really must love me" Lily said, all cheered up and cheeky. Oh my god, I'm so close to getting sent to Azkaban for a murder.

"Screw this, truth or dare Potts?" I asked her nonchalantly. "Now we are talking, I choose, truth" she said giggling. I WAS SO ANNOYED MY HER EXPRESSION I WANNA PUNCH HER FACE SO BAD ARGHHHH BUT THAT WOULD BE HUMAN ABUSE.

"Truths are boring, I don't know what to ask" I said on the verge of a murderous tone. "What do you mean truths are so cheesy, you can ask me about my crush or something" Lily said in a creepy way.

"Fine. Who is your crush?" I asked her forcing words out of my mouth. "No one for now" she said, smiling. "Truth or d-" Lily started when I cut her off and said, "Dare".

"I dare you to go to my dad and say Happy Mother's Day" Lily said laughing cruelly. SHIT, THAT WAS ACTUALLY A GOOD DARE. "I will take revenge, '' I said angrily.

I walked across the hall and went to Harry Potter who was cooking and I muttered to him, "Happymothersday" and ran away from there as quickly as possible. Poor scarhead was probably confused.

I sat on the bed next to Lily in a serious manner. Its about time I make her suffer. "Truth" Lily said as I opened my mouth to ask her if she wanted a truth or dare. My mind was completely blank whenever it came to truths I don't know why.