Abhinav's magical birthday

(this story is from continuation after Abhir run away but difference is Abhir is found by Abhinav and Akshara, Abhir don't love doc-man as before due to his obsessed nature and he felt suffocated because of it.

Here after Abhir run away , Akshnav again filled custody case in court so Abhir is staying with Akshnav,and Arohi left Birla house along with Roohi after knowing Maa - beta nature but poor Roohi was heart broken so Sharmas along with goenkas with neelama went to family picnic for kids sake.
Story begins with Abhinav birthday......)

Abhinav's Magical Birthday

On a night when the stars themselves seemed to gather in celebration, a garden transformed into a realm of enchantment. Bathed in the soft, silvery glow of countless fairy lights, it became a place where love was destined to bloom. This was no ordinary evening; it was Abhinav's birthday, and his life was about to be painted with the vibrant hues of love and surprise.

As the clock struck 11, Abhinav drifted into a peaceful slumber beside her. However, in the quiet of the night, Akshara's mind was far from sleep.

"Does he remember or has he forgotten? If he's forgotten, it's good for my surprise

"Does he remember or has he forgotten? If he's forgotten, it's good for my surprise....awww he is sleeping like abhir," Akshara whispered to herself, a hint of  adoration in her tone.

she quietly slipped out of the bedroom and began to transform resort living room into a place of celebration. With meticulous care, she adorned the space with decorations, setting the stage for the enchanting evening ahead.

Next, she prepared herself, draping a beautiful saree that radiated elegance and charm. As she looked at her reflection in the mirror, she couldn't help but whisper, "You don't look too bad, Mrs. Akshara Abhinav Sharma."

With everything in place, she delicately arranged the birthday cake on the table

With everything in place, she delicately arranged the birthday cake on the table. The clock now read 11:45, and Akshara decided it was time to wake Abhinav from his peaceful slumber.

Akshara: Abhinav, it's time to wake up.

Abhinav: What is it, Akshara? It's not even morning yet. Let me sleep.

Akshara: You need to wake up. How can you be such a husband? Are you going to get up or not?

Abhinav: If you want to scold me, do it in the morning. Let me sleep now.