Turning the tide

In a whirlwind of events, Officer Singh and Kohl find themselves in the midst of arresting Abhimanyu with the help of a backup force. As tensions run high, Officer Singh requires medical attention

Then Birla entered and saw the commotion happen before resort and saw Abhimanyu is taken into the custody. This triggered Manjari's obsessive love and anger.

She came towards the officers and started shouting, "Why are you arresting my son? Do you know who is he? He is Dr

She came towards the officers and started shouting, "Why are you arresting my son? Do you know who is he? He is Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, his famous cardiologist. Do you know who Birlas are ? Do you know who am I? I am Manjari Birla. "She started being dramatic and other officers tried to restrain her but she went towards one constable who was holding Abhimanyu. In anger she slapped him which triggered officer's anger really badly and she went towards Manjari and slapped her on face saying, "Who the hell are you thinking yourself? You just slapped an officer who is on duty? Yours this great cardiologist. He just tried to commit a murder. He just tried to kill Abhinav Sharma before our eyes. That's why we are arresting him. If you behave like this you are going to regret yourself. "But Manjari didn't back off. She started shouting, "That all must be Akshara's and Abhinav's plan. My son is innocent. He doesn't know anything. Even they snatched my grandson from me. "Officer kohl just lost her patience and commanded other officers, "Officers arrest this woman. Take her and put her in cell. She is  slapped our officer on his face and keep case on her about it. "With which lady constables came and arrested Manjari.

Meanwhile in hospital where Abhinav is being treated, doctors came and checked Abhinav and asked her what was injected in him

Meanwhile in hospital where Abhinav is being treated, doctors came and checked Abhinav and asked her what was injected in him. And they said we don't know because it was done so suddenly. As Akshara panicked and they said it will be easy to treat him if we know what is to be done. So immediately kairav called that officer and asked her about it. So officer called and sent them the picture of the medicine which she collected on the floor . To which doctor said okay "we will give antidote pill and if he opens his eyes before 12 hours then he will be safe. Otherwise he will slip into coma. And also he got a mild stab in his stomach which was okay. He didn't tear any of the intestines and all. It was only a muscle. " To which everybody thanked but Akshara sat like lifeless person . She said Abhinav and shedding her tears literally asking "Abhinav please open your eyes. Why did you come before me? Why did you do that? I am a bad omen....everyone around me suffers and dies . My momma left me within few days after my birth. My sirat momma died saving me. My papa died on the same day. Even one of my kids left me due to miscarriage. Please open your eyes. I can't do this. You became my center of my universe. Please stay with me. Don't do this to me". And she sat like that crying for hours.