Braindead

Izuku was bored. Although he should be training, Azmuth decided to grab Izuku for a diagnostic check on the Omnitrix, which meant he had to be latched up to a bunch of wires. "Azmuth, what was my dad like as a hero?" Izuku asked the genius, and he looked at Izuku for a brief moment and said,"Well, he was like you. He would always help anyone that needed it, and whenever it came to someone he cared for being in danger, he would go into what I suppose humans would call a monster." Azmuth said,"But, you should know that you are much better at using the Omnitrix than him."

"Really? How so?" Izuku asked him, and as the genius pulled out, one of the wires he smiled."For instance, when he first used the Omnitrix, he tried to get with one of his middle school teachers at a bar." Azmuth said with an amused look, and Izuku gained a small smile."Really? Which alien did he use?" Izuku asked him."I believe it was Big Chill." Azmuth said."How far did he get with her before he got discovered?" Izuku asked Azmuth for more info on his father's attempted flirting. "Well, it was as soon as he walked -" Azmuth was cut off by an alarm.

"Oh, that can't be good." Azmuth said, and both Izuku and Azmuth heard the marching steps of plumbers. "Have you finished the check yet?" Izuku asked. He wanted to go with the plumbers and check out whatever was going on. Azmuth looked back to Izuku and shook his head. The tiny genius jumped down onto the floor and opened the door and wandered through "rude." Izuku muttered to himself.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that Azmuth returned, but he looked dazed, like a drunk man. He danced around the room on his legs and almost slammed himself against Izuku's foot before falling onto the floor. Izuku scooped the galvan into his right hand. "Azmuth, what happened?" Izuku asked him."Broccoli boy~." Azmuth said, sounding just as drunk as he looked.

"Geez, are you drunk or something?" Izuku asked him rhetorically, but the galvan didn't answer, only giggled to himself as a voice called out to Izuku."I'm afraid that was my doing." Izuku looked up and saw a giant cybernetic crab with a device that resembled a gun. "Who are you?" Izuku asked the crustacean, who slowly walked towards him.

 "Who are you?" Izuku asked the crustacean, who slowly walked towards him

"I am Dr. Psychobos. The smartest being to ever live." Dr. Psychobos told Izuku and Izuku said "Sorry, but I think that's Azmuth." Izuku said."Well, you would be right. If it wasn't for this device." The robotic crab informed Izuku."Now, it is time for you to become like him." Dr. Psychobos told Izuku and pointed the device at him, but Izuku tore the wires of the Omnitrix and held Azmuth tightly in hand and ran past the crustacean "You can not run!" He shouted at Izuku."Yes, I can!" Izuku shouted back as he ran as far from the metal crustacean as possible.

Izuku didn't really know where he was, but it seemed to be some sort of transport bay for supplies or convicts that had been captured. Izuku sat down and sighed and laid Azmuth down on the floor as well, 'I need to get that gun away from Tank crab or else he could escape and turn heroes into a bunch of dumbos' Izuku thought, and then something clicked in his."I should've used XLR8! I could've taken that device from him, but there's no way of knowing where he is now." Izuku shouted at his own stupidity.

"Actually, there is." Izuku turned to look at who was talking to him and saw two Galvan's."Who are you two?" Izuku asked them."I am Driba, and this is my, less than intelligent, friend Blukic." The pudgy galvan said, and the other galvan that looked like a red neck tipped his hat at Izuku.

" The pudgy galvan said, and the other galvan that looked like a red neck tipped his hat at Izuku

"We have a way to find Dr. Psychobos." Blukic told Izuku."Alright then, tell me." Izuku said "Well, we go up these vents and we'll eventually end up at the command centre, there's no doubt that he's there, so, you enter and fight him while, we save everyone from the device." Driba told Izuku."Alright then, let's go." Izuku said and transformed into braniac and pushed the vents open and entered."Wait for us!" Driba shouted, and the two followed the hero.

It didn't take very long for them to get to the vent in the command centre, and there he was, Dr. Psychobos. "Alright then, let's go." Izuku said and hopped out of the vent as the Driba and Blukic slowly slid down from the vent. Izuku transformed mid-air into Feedback. "What's up, Doc?" Izuku said, and the metallic crab turned to face Izuku."Izuku Midoriya. That is your name, correct?" Dr. Psychobos asked Izuku, "And what if it is?" Izuku asked."Well, let's just say I have something to settle with your father." Dr. Psychobos said to Izuku.

"Sorry to tell you, but my dad's dead." Izuku told Dr. Psychobos "A shame, I wanted to cut off his dumb face." Dr. Psychobos told Izuku as he fired from the weapon in his hands, but Izuku put his hands up and absorbed the beam. "Y'know what they say. A beam a day, keeps the metal crab away!" Izuku shouted and fired the beam straight back at Dr. Psychobos.

"Ooh, a beautiful butterfly~." Dr. Psychobos said, fainting on the floor. Driba grabbed the gun from his metal claws and, with help from Blukic, walked to find everyone that had been affected by the weapon, including Azmuth. Azmuth awoke from what seemed like a dream to him. "What happened?" Azmuth asked."You got hit by an idiot ray." Izuku simply said, and Azmuth was confused by what he meant."Dr. Psychobos shot a dumb beam at your head when you went to see what was going on without telling me." Izuku reminded the galvan genius who nodded and said,"Well, thank you, Izuku.","Hey, it wasn't just him. It was us as well." Blukic exclaimed to the elder galvan."Well, I thank you as well." Azmuth said, turning around to them and bowed.

"Should we get back to the diagnostics?" Izuku asked Azmuth, and the ting genius shook his head."No need, I already have enough information for what I wanted to do. Although I will wait longer, after this sports festival you have coming up." Azmuth said,"Alright, but can you at least tell me what it is?" Izuku asked him, and Azmuth turned his back to him and said,"No." Izuku sighed and said,"Alright then."

Chapter end