Festival cut short

The next match for Izuku was easy. He turned into Amphibian and caught Iida in his electric tendrils, shocking Iida unconscious.

 He turned into Amphibian and caught Iida in his electric tendrils, shocking Iida unconscious

Now, it was time for his 2nd toughest fight against Gwen Tennyson. The alien hero wandered onto the stage as he was introduced once again. "Is he a bird? Is he a dinosaur? He's everything! Izuku Midoriya!" Pres. Mic shouted as the boy wandered onto the arena.

"The girl that makes everything pink! Someone who can flip you into a sandwich! Gwen Tennyson!" Pres. Mic shouted, "Is that best you've got?" Aizawa asked Pres. Mic, who shrugged his shoulders. "Are both fighters ready?" Midnight asked them, and both nodded, but before anything else could happen, something blasted through the sky into the arena just a few feet away from Izuku.

Acting quickly, Izuku turned into Goliath and approached the strange cylinder object, and out of nowhere, he received a right hook in the side of his head. Reeling his head back, he saw a squid faced alien. Izuku responded to the attack with his own right hook that caused the alien to move back. However, when Izuku launched a kick at the alien, he was caught and thrown into Midnight.

Izuku's body flashed green as he turned back into his normal self and felt Midnight's breasts against his cheek. "Are you alright, Midoriya?" She asked the hero in training, who nodded and got up. "Who are you?" Izuku asked, turning to the squidward alien.

"Who am I? I am your reaper, the conqueror of 9 worlds! Vilgax!" Vilgax shouted to Izuku and to the crowd of heroes

"Who am I? I am your reaper, the conqueror of 9 worlds! Vilgax!" Vilgax shouted to Izuku and to the crowd of heroes."If any of these insolent heroes move to fight me, my ship will blow this whole arena to glass!" Vilgax threatened the crowd. "The only person that will face me is him!" Vilgax challenged pointing at Izuku."Alright then, squidface. I'll fight you." He told the alien invader.

Izuku opened the Omnitrix and turned into Humungousaur. "You're gonna be made into Calamari when I'm done with you!"

He charged Vilgax and tackled him down onto the floor and barraged the villain with punches

He charged Vilgax and tackled him down onto the floor and barraged the villain with punches. Vilgax blocked the attacks, but when he tried to attack the hero, Humungousaur caught Vilgax's fist and attempted to snap his arm out of place but at the whistle of Vilgax two robots shot put of the cylinder Vilgax had attacked Izuku from and rammed into Izuku's abdomen. He crushed the bots easily by his bare hands, but this created Vilgax with the perfect distraction.

With an uppercut to the chin, Vilgax escaped Izuku's grasps and threw the cylinder at Izuku but the dinosaur alien caught it and rammed it into Vilgax charging into the walls of the arena as the people still in the crowd chanted for Izuku. "Thought you were going to be my reaper?" Izuku teased squidwards cousin, and out from the sky, a single of beam was fired into the back of Humungousaur.

This made Izuku's grip on the cylinder loosen, letting Vilgax escape from his grasp and throw a haymaker at Izuku's face, sending him flying through into the stands flattening seats under his titanic weight. Another beam of energy was fired at Izuku, cutting through the edge of Humungousaur's arm.

Izuku turned the Omnitrix symbol clockwise and slammed down on the symbol "Ultimate Humungousaur!" Izuku shouted in his new ultimate form.

He got up from the flattened seats and charged Vilgax once again but then bit down on the neck of Vilgax as blue flames fired out of his mouth, Izuku bit down harder and then shot a beam of blue at Vilgax

He got up from the flattened seats and charged Vilgax once again but then bit down on the neck of Vilgax as blue flames fired out of his mouth, Izuku bit down harder and then shot a beam of blue at Vilgax. Izuku aimed his face upwards and fired the blast into the air, cutting through clouds and saw an explosion in space.

This pissed off Vilgax, and he slammed his fists onto Izuku's solid abdomen and was quickly forced down by a left hook from Izuku. "Oh my God! It's falling!" Someone shouted in the stands, and Izuku looked up to see that the ship he had blown apart by his beam was descending quickly down to the earth's surface. "Way Big!" Izuku shouted as he switched out of Ultimate form and into Way Big.

Izuku stood up straight and opened his arms to catch the ship, and he soon made contact with the burning exterior of the alien ship

Izuku stood up straight and opened his arms to catch the ship, and he soon made contact with the burning exterior of the alien ship. Way Big caught it and lightly placed it down onto the arena's grounds. Izuku stood over the arena like a kid stepping in a castle made of abc blocks. Realising that the fire would most likely end with a giant explosion, Izuku picked the ship back up as well as Vilgax and shoved him into the ship.

He got into a throwers stance, and with one swift movement, he sent the exploding ship far out into the void of space. Izuku transformed back to his normal human self and checked in on anyone who was still inside the stadium. No one had been severely hurt, only a few scratches and bruises and mild concussions.

The Sports Festival had been cancelled, and although it had been cancelled, it didn't mean that there wasn't a winner. Well, it's not an official winner. The people of the Internet debated and debated over who would've won the Sports Festival, and despite some completely idiotic takes, most of them agreed that the winner would've been Izuku.

Plumber HQ
"Yo,Azmuth! What do you need my help with?" Izuku asked the Galvan Einstein. "Now that you've faced Vilgax, it's more evident that others will come to get the Omnitrix, that is why..." Azmuth cut himself off and grabbed the Symbol of the Omnitrix and plugged it into wires and machines.

After a few moments filled with beeps, creaks, and other mechanical sounds, Azmuth took it out and gave it back to Izuku and placed it back inside the Omnitrix.

"I'm allowing you full control of the Omnitrix. You now have every Alien in its data bank and access to all of the codes, and much more, which I know you'll find out by yourself." Azmuth informed Izuku of the changes, and Izuku smiled at the new access to all of the Aliens. "Cool, so how many aliens are in this data bank?" Izuku asked Azmuth.

"Over a million. You have Acrosian, Aerophibian, Amperi, Antrosapien, Appoplexian, Arachnichimp... Celestialsapien... Chronosapien... Opticoid...To'kustar...Yautja..." Izuku continued to listen as Azmuth told him off all the species of alien inside the Omnitrix data bank, but he fell asleep.

Chapter end