tied up

I tied his hands to the bed before slowly undressing.
I had a blue lingerie set in Tom's favorite color. His eyes devour me as the scrap pieces of cloth lay still on the floor. I crawl onto the bed before unbuckling Tom's pants.
His dick jumps out, hard and rock like, pre cum covering the tip.
I slowly adjusted my body into the bed before spreading my legs. Tom's eyes fixed themselves onto my pussy.

"Don't you want to touch Tom? Don't you want to bury yourself so deep into me? My pussy is throbbing Tom. But since you're all tied up, I guess I'll have to take care of my warm wet pussy all by myself" I said seductively, watching more pre cum drop out.

"Don't you dare touch that pussy before I fuck it" Tom growls lowly but I loved seeing him like this.

My fingers dipped into my folds while I whimpered. I could see Tom hardening even more.

I pumped my fingers in and out, my moans slowly growing louder and louder.

Not soon after, I came quickly while Tom still stared, frustration coaxing his emotions.

I moved closer to him rubbing my pussy on to his chest while moaning and whimpering in his ear while whispering dirty words.

My wetness suck onto him as I rubbed my breasts onto his face.

He strained against the chains as I rubbed faster but then stopped.
"I want you to eat me Tom, so good that I can't walk tomorrow" I whispered, my pussy pulsing on him

"Put your tight pussy on my face baby" he pleaded and I melted
I latched my pussy onto him as he began to suck.
Suddenly two large hands gripped into my hips and I realized he had found a away to break free.

He started to fuck me aggressively with his tongue, my legs trembled at his speed.
He pinned me on the bed, not ripping his face that was buried between my legs.

His tongue sped up and my moans became louder. He slide his finger into my tight hole, finger fucking me so violently my eyes brimmed with hot tears.
I was feeling overstimulated and overstretched.
My breathing was heavy as my eye lids fluttered open and close. His fingers started to go in so deep that I trashed around.
He knew what he was doing to me.
He was punishing me but I could only focus on the painful pleasure and the knot forming in my tummy.

I cried as his fingers collided with my cervix.
My eyes rolled back as he went so deep my legs gave out.

His fingers kept hitting my main spot repeatedly making my pussy clench around his fingers.
I came all over his face but that didn't stop him.
He kept going, punishing me for teasing him.
"Tom, it's- it's too much, I can't baby" I whispered as I threw my head back.

I got no response, only fingers that moved fast and a tongue that sticked so deep in me that the taste of my sweet pussy would linger for days.

My breasts bounced faster with each pump before his hands massaged my breasts.
All of a sudden, Tom pinches my nibble making me moan so loud.
His slurping noises and the sound of wetness and moans collided in the air.
I can repetitively, begging him to stop abusing my pussy even though I enjoyed the thrill.

His hands slowly rubbed between my folds before a tight slap bounced on to my cunt.

I yelped before moaning from the burning sensation and the cold feeling of his spit rubbing over my clit.

"Nothing enters this pussy. My fingers, my tongue and my dick should only pleasure this pussy. If I see something other than that, I'll make sure you regret it" Tom said so huskily, more wetness exists out of my cunt.

His eyes drift down to my pussy as he sees another gallon of wetness pour out.
"How about i take care of that needy pussy once again, hm baby?" He says before disappearing into me once again.

a/n: y'all check out my other story!!