tied up.. again.

Tom's p.o.v:

She stares at the floor obviously nervous about what was going to happen. I've obviously fucked her with with tongue and fingers but never with my dick.

I take small strides before lifting her chin up.
"Don't be nervous baby, I'll take care of you"
she mutters a small "thank you" before her cheeks tinge in crimson.

"Strip off all of your clothes and get on the bed, legs wide open" I command smoothly.
I watched her strip, her beautiful body coming into view. Beautiful thick thighs with zebra prints, a sexy tummy, hard rose nipples and one of the most sweet pussy I've seen.

I tie her hands and legs, her pink pussy already so wet I could slide into her like butter.

I walk towards the drawer of toys, before grabbing a vibrator connected to my phone.
I walk towards her, my eyes trained on her figure.
I slowly rub my fingers on her pussy, massaging the nerves away as she whimpers for more friction. Not much later, I felt her relax, I slowly push the pink vibrator into her tight puckered hole before sitting on the chair right in front of her.

"She can handle this" I thought to myself as I turned on the vibrator to the highest level. Her eyes popped out before her loud moans sunk into the room. I watched as she attempted to break free, while her pretty pussy turned more red.

Her nipples hardened fast and her stomach contracted before she came once. I sat and watched as she came over and over and over again while begging, sobbing, moaning and whimpering my name.

Her legs started to shake as she whimpered again sending heat to my cock as I removed my shirt and pants, then my underwear.

Her eyes hungrily followed before gasping.
She knew I was massive. I walked up to her pushing the vibrator in further. Her moans made me harder as I whispered in her ear.

"Imagine my dick slamming into your pussy,
imagine me fucking you so hard you can't walk,
imagine the sound of my big dick sliding out of your tight hole as you turn into a moaning mess"

Her eyes fluttered close before I slapped her sex.

She yelped before moaning and I took the chance to shove my dick in her mouth. I fucked her mouth in suck speeds, her doe eyes watered around my dick as I slammed in to the back of her throat.
I grabbed her hair, before making her move faster on my dick.

I groaned as she started nibbling on my dick. I moves myself away before removing the vibrator and witnessed a gush of cum swim out.
She lets out a loud whimper as I positioned my head to her pussy before sucking out all the cum.

I untied her legs and hands and watched as she clenched her thighs at the sight of me staring.
I chuckled softly.

I slowly spread her legs apart like butter before using my free finger to trace down her pussy.

"All fours baby, make sure your legs are spread nice and far so I can fuck you" I command huskily. She quickly scrambled into position and I groan at the sight. Her ass in the air, her pussy throbbing and her eyes gleaming with anticipation.

I placed a mirror in front of her so I can see how messy she looks. We both moan as I spread apart her ass cheeks and stare hungrily.

I tease her entrance with my pre cum filled tip,
all raw and ready before pushing half in.
She softly whimpered as I pushed in more.
She was so wet I was sliding in and out like oil.

"You're so fucking tight baby" I moaned as I slammed into her faster. The bed shakes front and back as my dick slams into her pussy, surely bruising her cervix.

Her eyes teared up as I pulled her hair back.
Her mouth is wide open, loud cries and scream came out of her mouth.
I fucked her harder and faster while rubbing my fingers aggressively on her clit, her legs started to shake but I grabbed on to her hips, slamming her into me.

I slowly drift my fingers to her nibbles pinching hard, extracting more moans from her.
Her pussy clenched around me, not used to the massive big dick that would be abusing her pretty pussy until it was blue and black.
I nibbled on her ass as she hissed before moaning at the painful pleasure she was filled with in her hole.

"You like this, don't you slut? Me fucking you from behind as your legs shake? You like the feeling of my dick filling you up to the brim?
You're so fucking wet baby. Hm, you probably want my fingers deep inside you as well"

I stuck two fingers into her pussy, her entire body jolting forward before attempting to trash out of my hold.

I came into her and two seconds later she came.
I didn't stop. I kept on fucking her. I owned her, I slapped her sex repetitively and stroked my fingers.

She came multiple times before she collapsed on the bed.
I went underneath her body before licking her pussy clean.

She rubbed herself all over my face, crying in the pleasure of my tongue fucking her violently.
She came on my face as I groaned.
She was so fucking perfect, I could assault that pussy all day.

"You did so well princess, how about I get you all cleaned up?"