Literary Outbreak: Survive Or Die One-Shot Writing Contest

Hey. Are you bored and just lazing around? Nothing exciting happening in your life? Then your limbs must be sleeping from just relaxing and doing nothing. Your mind must be rusting from the lack of mental exercise. Well then, those out of form limbs and sluggish brain will put you in danger if you don't warm them up, for something terrifyingly exciting is about to happen.

We call ourselves crazy. Yes, we are indeed crazy. Insane. Madness leaking through our veins. But this group of crazy writers believe in the capacity of the brain to immortalize dreams and wonders through words. We believe that it is now your time to create havoc using the power of literature. So, here we are now, initiating something that will surely cause a widespread uproar.

We are, weareseriouslyinsane, also known as Team Baliw, headed by our character killer "Itay", UndercoverWerewolf. We are insanely serious in this endeavour and we would like to coerce you into participating in this project. We are searching for the literary immortals that will emerge victorious in this infectious craze. Will it be you? If you want to be a part of this epidemic, then you first have to be infected. Are you ready?

If you feel that you are the immortal that we are searching, then, be on alert. Wiggle those fingers and keep the wheels of your brain turning. This project will have five (5) rounds excluding the auditions. Thirty (30) infected will be cleared from the infection as they will be advancing to the first round. They will be assigned to three (3) teams with a guide each. Each round will be a different outbreak. Therefore, each round, each cleared subjects will be infected and they will be creating their cure for survival. They will be competing against their teammates. Those who will not survive succumb to death. Two infected will die per team each round, until only two in each team will be left standing and fighting for the all-brawl on the final outbreak. Only three will emerge as survivors of this project. They will be hailed as immortals.

Now, are you ready for some ACTION? Are you ready for the OUTBREAK?

Be ready, for you only have two choices: survive or die.

-Team Baliw