✨CH-6✨

A/n pov

Mr.Kim: you know i could bring myself up to ask you this as i feared that you might struggle remembering your past if you want i won't ask

Y/n: no no dad pls go ahead and ask. I am fine with it

Mr.Kim: so if you are comfortable can you pls tell me what happened that day three years back?

Y/n: you should have asked this a long time ago dad i would have told.

Mr.Kim: i know but I just couldn't do that knowing that you are already in pain and I'll increase that

Y/n: my mind was messed up with many thoughts so i totally forgot about it.

Mr.Kim: i totally understand my child

Y/n: i guess then I'll tell it to you today

Y/n took a deep breath as slowly released it.

Y/n: that one horrible day in Paris which changed everything thing in my life making it miserable for me to live................

*FLASHBACK*

THREE YEARS AGO

Only the sounds of ambulance and sirens could be heard.

People helping the doctors to take the patients to the operation theatre.

The doctors and nurses running here and there to save some people's life.

Nurse: doctor i don't think they'll make it alive

Doctor: keep trying nurse!! Give me the-

The doctor stopped when he heard a sound which was not so pleasant for the ears to hear

*Beep*...................

Doctor: shit!

_______xxx________

Y/n slowly opened her eyes just to see a off white celling above her.

She blinked her eyes for a few time to gain her full consciousness.

When her eyes were fully open she looked around to find herself in a hospital room.

Her mind was blank as no thoughts crossed her mind.

She could only move her head due to the pain in her body.

Y/n: h-how did i come here?

She finally asked herself as she didn't remember anything.

Y/n: w-why can't i remember anything that happened? Where am I? Korea? Paris? The last thing I remember that i went to Paris with hyungs and after that? What happened?

That's when a nurse came in the room.

Nurse: omg! You are awake

She said being shocked looking at y/n, who was looking at her with a confused expression.

Nurse: doctor!! Doctor!!

She ran out of the room to call the doctor.

Soon the doctor came inside with a small smile on her face.

It was a female doctor.

Doctor: how are you feeling dear?

She asked as she pressed the stethoscope on y/n's chest hearing her heart beat.

Y/n: i am fine....... i guess

Doctor: that's great to hear

Y/n: doctor can i talk to you for a little while?