Chapter 3:

Chapter 3:

ROWING TIME

"Did you know Cody slept with a stuffed emu named Jerry until he was...well okay, he still does" Sierra said.

"And you know this how?" Noah asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I called his aunt once, I pretended I was a telemarketer!" Sierra causally said.

"Isn't that, illegal?" Y/N said, but their short conversation was interrupted by Chef, who banged the cymbals together, drawing their attention. They all turned to see Chris sitting on one of his intern, eating a grape.

"Don't know about you guys but I am loving Egypt!" Chris said, before eating another grape. "And I'm gonna love it even more watching you enjoy your second challenge: the amazing camel race!

Harold looked around, "Where are the other camels?"

"There are no other camels! It's a camel race, not a camels race." Chris clarified.

"Yes!" Heather celebrated.

"This isn't even fair! We won last time!" LeShawna protested.

"Each reward has its advantages, trust me." Chris simply said. "You'll be racing to the world's most infamous waterway, the Nile. Teams must bring their rewards all the way to the finish, you have 60 seconds to strategize."

Y/N's team exchanged uncertain glances, their eyes now fixated on the small goat that was supposed to be their ride.

"We need no camel, we have each other and we are unstoppable! We have the will and the strength and together we will triumph! We will ride this goat to the finish line!" Alejandro hyped his team up.

Owen, Tyler, and (kinda) Noah cheered enthusiastically at Alejandro's words, their spirits lifted, and Sierra just looked uninterested. However, Y/N remained unsure, her brow furrowing as she inspected the small goat, not sure of how this would all work out. She turned to Alejandro, seeking reassurance.

"Are you sure about this?" Y/N asked, her voice laced with doubt.

Alejandro met her gaze with a upbeat smile. "Absolutely, Y/N. Trust me, this goat is more capable than it looks. We'll handle this together."

Y/N nodded, though her uncertainty still remained.

Alejandro began instructing his team to get on the goat in a strange way. Tyler sat first and Owen (somehow) got on his back. Next was Noah, Y/N ended up on Noah's back, and Serria climbed onto Owen's back. As everyone sat, the goat began to wobble.

"This isn't gonna work!" Tyler complained, being crushed by Owen's weight.

"Don't worry, mi amigos," Alejandro reassures, and with that, he leaped onto Sierra and Y/N, skillfully balancing the team.

"Woah, we're perfectly balanced!" Tyler said, impressed and felt better since he wasn't getting crushed anymore.

"Okay, colour me impressed," Noah said, actually surprised that it worked.

Y/N clung onto Noah's shoulder for dear life, scared of falling off. But sigh with relief when they all manage to fit.

"Niles that way! Kinda big, blue, and watery. Can't miss it, or I guess you can but then you'll die. Probably get killed by the local scarab beetles, it's mating season and they get all killy when they're heat." Chris said.