Chapter 7:

Chapter 7:

NOT SO INNOCENT

"Six episodes and no elimination! If we were a steak, we'd be a 32-ounce porterhouse!" Owen cheered, "and you guys would be a tiny slice of baloney." He said. Pointing at DJ, LeShawna, and Lindsay, who looked rather unimpressed.

"Need I remind you all that we lost the last challenge." Alejandro firmly said.

"But with you as our leader nothing is impossible." Owen said enthusiastically, and Y/N rolled her eyes. "And heck! I'm not even afraid of flying anymore," And to prove his point, Owen unbuckled his seatbelt and confidently stood in the middle of the plane. However, luck wasn't on his side as turbulence suddenly shook the plane.

The very same hole that was patched up before broke open, panic set in as everyone clung to their seats, struggling against the plane's attempt to suck them out. Owen, who wasn't in his seat, was hurled toward the opening and desperately hanging onto its edge and screaming.

"Help! Somebody! Pretty please! Al, give me an Al-le-hand bro!" Owen cried out, but a disgusted look crept up on Alejandro's face.

DJ and Lindsay slowly came up to Owen and managed to pull him out, Y/N looked around and spotted a large wooden box nearby. She quickly pushed it toward the gaping hole, using it to patch up the hole.

The suction quickly stopped and everyone was left sprawled on the ground. Owen just looked traumatized as he curled up into a ball.

It was getting awkward so Y/N decided to try to crack a joke to lighten the mood.

"Well, it seems like this plane is really trying to get rid of us, huh?" She joked, turning to LeShawna.

LeShawna looked momentarily confused, "Wait, who are you again?"

Y/N blinked, feeling more embarrassed as some of her teammates burst into laughter at the awkward exchange. Especially Tyler, who seemed to be enjoying someone else being forgotten other than him.

"I, uh....well, I'm Y/N, you know, from Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot?" She stammered, gesturing to herself as if it would jog LeShawna's memory.

"Honey, I don't know who you are, but that outfit ain't doing you any favors!" LeShawna laughed.

Y/N simmered with anger, she felt like saying something rude back. But instead, she just sank back into her seat, her cheeks burn with embarrassment as she stared down at her feet as some continued to laugh.

I'm never gonna make any jokes again...

•---------•

"In preparation for landing, please unbuckle your seatbelts and head to the cargo." Chris instructed through the speakers and everybody followed, unbuckling their seatbelts and heading toward the back of the plane.

As Y/N and Noah made their way to the back of the plane, Noah turned to her.

"So, Y/N," he began, "any ideas or guesses on what the next challenge is going to be?"

Y/N glanced at Noah, considering the question. "Well, we literally climbed the pyramids and the Statue of Liberty, I wouldn't be surprised if our next challenge is climbing the Eiffel Tower or swimming across the Pacific Ocean" she answered.

"You know, you might just be onto something," Noah said, amused.

Before Y/N could respond, Owen came up behind them and engulfed them both in a massive bear hug, squeezing the air out of them.