Chapter Six

England Captain/Arsenal Player Leah Williamson past relationship with singer, Audriana Moore

England Captain/Arsenal Player Leah Williamson past relationship with singer, Audriana Moore...here's what we know

Over the last two weeks, there has been a lot of attention and rumors circling Audriana's new album. Fans first started speculating that she might have had a high school romance after her speech at the award show when she won two awards. She mentioned her childhood best friend when saying thank you, and fans were quick to assume it was Leah Williamson. 

Fans were quick to assume that Leah and her might have been more than friends after seeing some old posts on Leah's account as well as her best friend and teammate, Keira Walsh and her mother, Amanda Williamson. 

According to an inside source who is close with both of the influencers, they were never dating but they were more than friends. Apparently, it was quite obvious that both girls had feelings but both were too shy to ever admit that.  The inside source who will remain anonymous sent us numerous pictures of them being quite intimate.  

The break of their "Relationship" is when Audriana left in the middle of the night and didn't give Leah a goodbye, breaking the Arsenal players heart. It is not confirmed if the two have bad blood, but we can infer that they do given they don't follow each other. 

Pictures linked below, let us know what you think

User284- Linking those pictures is a huge invasion of privacy, especially considering they are both unclothed in many of them 

User129- say what you want, they look like a power couple 

User163- Jaw dropped, on the floor. Tears streaming down my face. 

User013- I did not see this coming 

User503- this was not on my bingo card, like at all 

User924- I was a huge fan of Audriana, it's a shame of how she treated Leah 

User845- I think they are still close, Leah has posted pictures of her with Audriana's niece. Please don't comment on things you do not know :)

load more comments... 

Reading through the many comments, Audriana almost laughs to herself. Of course half of them were in shock, negative, and some even saying they hope the two get back together. Going against everything she had learned in the past, she clicks on the link. Her Jaw dropping as she sees the intimate pictures of her and Leah. 

There were pictures of her and Leah skinny dipping in the ocean, pictures of the two in a heavy make-out session at a party, pictures of her with her hand in Leah's pants as she is kissing Leah's neck, and many more pictures just like the others. She had no clue half of these existed and she was in absolute shock that someone would post these for the whole world to see. She couldn't imagine the look on Amanda's face as she sees the pictures, she only hopes that she doesn't have too. 

"Are you okay?" Noah asks, running into his sisters room as he also saw what had broke news this morning 

"This is bad, like really really bad" Audriana says biting her lip as she paces "We might have to cancel my tour, I'm fucked"

"Does Leah know?" Noah asks 

"She sent it to me" Audriana confirms 

"You two need to sit down with your publicity team and lawyers, you can probably sue for distribution of child pornogrophy" Chase says as he walks in on the middle of the conversation 

"That doesn't exactly help my tour though, it less than two months away" Audriana stresses 

"Laura is calling"Noah says pointing to her phone that had made its way onto the floor 

"I'm scared" Audriana says as she picks it up "What do I do?" 

"Answer" Noah and Chase shout at their little sister and laugh as she slides the phone call, putting it on speaker and immediately being met with her manager screaming 

"Audriana, are you fucking kidding me? Do you know how bad this is? This one little article may have just ruined your whole reputation, people think that you are this selfish player who broke the heart of one of the biggest faces in women's futbol. I mean I thought your little stunt at the award show was bad, but fuck Audrey...this really ices the cake" Laura rants "Are you okay though? I know many of those pictures were private, vulnerable, intimate moments" 

"Yeah, I think so" Audriana replies "What do we do?"

"I'm already on that, you should talk to Leah" Laura says "Don't post anything until we hav this figured out"

"I'm really sorry Laur" Audriana says biting her lip in guilt 

"Not your fault kiddo, just try not to look at the comments okay?" Laura asks her, much more calmer now. Making sure Laura's quest is completed, Noah takes his little sisters phone and shuts it off, putting it in his back pocket despite her calls of disagreement. 

"Are you okay?" Chase asks again 

"I have a really good song" Audriana says suddenly as she walks quickly over to her desk, pulling out her little notebook as she grabs her guitar and starts strumming. 

I missed your 21st birthday

ive been up at home

almost tried to call you, don't know if I should 

hate to picture you half drunk, happy

hate to think you went out without me

im sorry if you blame me, if I were you I would 

thought you'd see it coming, but you never could 

I still haven't heard from your family, but you said your mom always loved me

sometimes I go blurry eyed

small talk and you tell me that your on fire 

lights on and its black and white

I couldn't say forever

I see the look in your eyes and im biting my tongue 

you'd be the love of my life when I was young 

...

I get a little bit alone sometimes and I miss you again

Id be the love of your life inside your head 

...

just because youre hurting

doesn't mean im not

if it doesn't go away by the time I turn 30

I made a mistake and ill tell you im sorry

"sorry"

there were small blanks in between some of the verses where I hadn't found out what to put there, but from the tears in my brothers eyes...I could tell it was going to be good.