Trust Me, Blitz - Part 1

This is the first part of a thrilling three-part oneshot set in hell, set in the newest Helluva Boss episode "Oops"; featuring mainly Blitzo and Striker! After threatening Fizzarolli for his reckless insult towards him, Striker decides to once again present his offer to Blitzo. This time though, he uses a little ... persuasion. I do not own anything belonging to Helluva Boss; the credit for the story and characters goes to the amazing Vivziepop! This particular oneshot was requested by an anonymous friend of mine! I hope that you guys like it! 👍

—————

In a random, abandoned warehouse in the Greed Ring ...

Striker sighed as he sat on top of the cage that held his new boss's captives, feeling sheer boredom seep through his spine. He absolutely HATED being bored, and being a mere guard was not fun at all.

The cowboy imp had asked Crimson earlier if he could torture the multicoloured clown while they waited for the ransom ... just to pass the time. Blitzo was exempt from that though, for ... personal reasons.

But the mob boss declined the request, stating that they need to wait to see what terms Asmodeus agreed to before any proposed torture. Striker hadn't liked that at all, but the cowboy had to quickly swallow his angry retort ... mindful of keeping his new employer.

Even if the professional assassin regarded Crimson as 'a pathetic, height-obsessed, greedy, egocentric control freak'! Things had not gone financially well for Striker at all of late!

Not only had Blitzo's employees rescued that feathery blueblood before he could take trophies ... but Stella and her brother had also refused to pay the cowboy for kidnapping and torturing Stolas in the first place!!

Striker had been incensed at that, and spent the better half of an hour yelling at Stella through the phone in a random phone box in Imp City.

Finally, Andrephalus ... Stella's ice-coloured, cunning, and all-round creep of a brother ... had interrupted the shouting match by simply taking the phone from his irate sibling, and talking to Striker in a whisper.

The cowboy's hair practically bristled as he remembered Andrephalus's unnerving, slightly sickening voice coming through the phone.

The blue and white peafowl demon had calmly informed the furious assassin that; if Striker kept bothering him and Stella about his now expired fee ... then they would inform the rest of the Goetia of the NAME of the mercenary demon who tried to kill Stolas.

This immediately blew the cowboy's levels of ferocious hatred towards demon royalty up to skyscraper-level! He inwardly wished that he could strangle Stella and Andrephalus for their treachery, but reluctantly had to back down at that particular threat.

No one would ever believe Striker if he tried to implicate those two royal demons in the Stolas kidnapping conspiracy with him! The cowboy imp's ego had been too badly damaged by that to even consider contracts with other royals anytime soon, so he had to look elsewhere for sources of income.

A week later, Striker had come to hear of a certain mafia boss in the Greed Ring ... who was looking to hire fighters and assassins of the highest quality. The aforementioned cowboy immediately scheduled an interview with Crimson ... and the rest is history.

Striker considered it his lucky day that Blitzo and Fizzarolli happened to brawl just outside the building he was in! It made it so much easier for the cowboy to show off his impressive capabilities to Crimson.

There was just two negatives to the situation. The first was that he wished to have more of an active role in this job than a simple 'guard'.

The second ... well ...