Trust Me, Blitz - Part 3

This is the third and final part of the spooky Hazbin Hotel oneshot, involving Blitzo, Striker, and Fizzarolli. Here, a frantic Blitzo is struggling to break Striker's trance-like control on him, before he succumbs completely!

The cowboy cruelly stamps on all of his victim's attempts at freedom though ... leaving the rescue to come from an unexpected source! I hope that you guys like it! 👍

Warning: extreme nightmare fuel ahead! 😈😈😈

—————

The boss imp just shook his head, as much as he was able to ... trying his best to speak through the magical numbness in his mind.

"Y-You're, you're ... w-wrong, Striker. They DO h-help me. In fact, our c-combined teamwork makes us s-s-strong and a force to be r-reckoned with! S-strong enough to beat you! Twice!"

Blitzo's bold statement held anger and attempted toughness in it, but was also ragged and hollow. Shaky with the struggle to resist Striker's control. The aforementioned imp chuckled deeply at said shakiness, a triumphant sneer appearing on his face.

"What? Like Moxxie, for example? That possum is way too sensitive, physically weak, and gets distracted from the missions easily", Striker stated huffily. "What is he other than a drag on the business, and a total drip on every other occasion?"

Thanks to the hypnosis, Blitzo couldn't stop thoughts of all the times that Moxxie messed up ... coming into his mind ...

The time Moxxie couldn't shoot that psychopathic mother and endangered the whole group ... Moxxie messing up their last job by not getting that camp counsellor right away etc.

"Well ... Well, Millie is always very helpful—" the boss imp mumbled, changing tactic ... only to be instantly cut off by Striker!

"We're talkin' about sweet little Mildred now, are we? Fiery little snip ... very skilled with blades, but reckless, over-emotional, and careless with her kills", the cowboy imp said coolly, watching slight anger leak into Blitzo's dazed expression.

"She lacks true finesse, and has the tendency to get carried away a lot. Not really a dependable person in times of need, Blitzo!" he continued, verbally tearing the boss imp's words apart without remorse!

"L-Loona!!" the name came out of Blitzo's mouth in a desperate gasp, his body quivering all over in mental distress.

The boss imp felt like he was drowning in the mind control, which was slowly seeping into his mind and soul. Striker just scoffed loudly, contempt clear in his voice and his expression.

"Her? That girl is nothing but an obstinate, unhelpful brat of a mongrel who acts in a very ungrateful way to you, Blitzo! Especially after everything you've done for her ... saving her from the pound, giving her a job, and a family!" the cowboy imp snapped, sounding unusually sour.

"B-B-But Loona h-has her good s-side—"

"Good side?!" Striker snarled, silencing Blitzo's weak protests instantly. "I heard with my own ears that hellhound loudly declare that she was only your daughter 'on paper'! Why would Loona do that ... other than to show her real opinion of you?!"

The cowboy imp's eyes narrowed, as his voice lowered to a guttural growl.

"Face it, Blitzo! You are merely useful to Loona for food, board, and money ... nothing more!"

Briefly, Striker did consider bringing Stolas's name into the brainwashing ... but he swiftly decided against it ... for now. In the past, some of the cowboy's hypnotised victims had managed to actually break out of their trances when confronted by people they had strong feelings for.