Trust Me, Blitz - Part 2

This is the second part of the spooky Hazbin Hotel oneshot, involving Blitzo, Striker, and Fizzarolli. Here, Striker starts to hypnotise Blitzo into his control ... and doesn't mind mentally torturing his victim during the process! Poor Blitzo doesn't realise what's happening until it's too late! 😬😬😬 I hope that you guys like it! 👍

—————

Blitzo just rolled his eyes and sighed in annoyance, as he shot a derisive look at the cowboy.

"Me? Care for that fame-loving, prissy jerk in bells?" the boss imp spat. "If you believe that then you're more frickin' delusional than I first thought! You saw how we were brawling outside earlier, Striker!"

Blitzo, obviously, was quick to improvise; and pretty convincing when he wanted to be! The aforementioned cowboy had to give him some credit for that!

The boss imp, though, couldn't help shooting a momentarily concerned glance down at the unconscious Fizz. A glance that Striker unfortunately caught. The right edge of the cowboy assassin's mouth turned down slowly in a sneer as he inwardly laughed at the glance.

Pathetic, just pathetic. Even when insulted, Blitzo still cares for that cringy clown. He should have higher standards than that! Striker thought in both amusement, and some irritation.

Then ... an idea suddenly came to the cowboy imp's mind. A pretty twisted one, but potentially workable idea, nonetheless ...

Maybe ... maybe I could show Blitz here the error of his ways? He's only acting this way because he doesn't know any better ... but I do.

A very, very wicked grin then spread across Striker's face, unnerving the boss imp a lot.

Blitzo only needs the right friend, the right partner.

The cowboy imp chuckled softly under his breath ... a truly chilling sound, given the circumstances.

He might be stubborn about changing, but I've a few tricks up my sleeves, Striker thought, as he took a deep breath.

"Do you really think that jester deserves to be let off though?" the professional assassin abruptly purred to Blitzo ... in a smooth, charismatic tone of voice.

Before the boss imp could react, Striker swiftly grabbed Blitzo's collar and tugged him against the bars. Caught off guard, the boss imp struggled mightily against Striker's grip, but was forced to look him directly in the face.

Blitzo frowned slightly with confusion as he stared into Striker's glowing, spiral eyes. Were the cowboy imp's eyes brighter than usual, or was that just him?

"Why do you care so much for Fizzarolli anyway?" Striker continued. "He obviously doesn't care about you; not since that circus fire you caused ... oh so long ago." The boss imp's eyes widened hugely in shock at this ... much to the sick amusement of his captor.

"How the bloody heck do you know about the fire?!" Blitzo demanded ... with a hint of wariness. Striker just chuckled lowly.

"Let's just say ... I did my research", he hissed, his claws slowly inching their way around Blitzo's throat. The aforementioned boss imp gulped slightly at the feeling, unease in his expression.

This psychopath's been bloody STALKING me?!

Quite the unsettling thought ... especially since it was Striker! Striker chuckled again, his glowing eyes brightening even more.

"Poor, poor little Blitz. What a terrible fire that was, eh? It scarred you badly, destroyed your circus home ... and so much more", he purred mockingly.