7: Ramen & Showers

Jimin walked me back to the front of the club where we parted ways; him to go get his car and me to go clock out in the back. I couldn't believe I was gonna sleep over at his place.

Should I be doing this?

I decided to shake it off and put my sweatpants and zip-up hoodie on before changing back into my slides. Throwing my heels in my bag, I left the mask on the table by the couches...I'm not gonna need that anymore.

I kept thinking about Jimin's proposal for me to become his assistant, and I was excited, yet nervous at the same time. What did he really mean by that? Did he actually care about my future career, or was he just proposing it because he was lusting after me?

Walking out of the back, I made my way outside of the club to see Jimin waiting in his Porsche in the front loop as everyone stared at it in awe. Tons of people were right next to it as they were waiting to get ID'd and security-checked to get into the club.

I gulped in nervousness because I looked like a bum right now...but of course, I wouldn't wear my lingerie outside on a cold night. People turned their heads when Jimin spotted me and got out to come get the passenger door for me.

"Oh, I could've got it, but thanks," I murmur shyly, nodding to him.

I slowly sat in his car while setting my bag on his floorboard. He looked down at me and smirked, making a total scene in front of everyone like he was my Prince Charming. His car smelt exactly like him and was absolutely spotless. I knew guys that had cars like this and cherished them, so I was careful to wear I even placed my feet.

"Anything for you, doll baby," he winks, gently shutting the door and making his way over to his side.

He got in and we both buckled up before he zoomed off fast, totally trying to make people jealous. I giggled and held onto the door handle as he zoomed down the main street of Seoul, not many cars on the road.

It was nerve-racking, but exhilarating at the same time. And for once, I felt like I was living. All of my anxieties went away for a split second. He gently eased his hand onto my thigh, causing me to take a sharp breath in.

"You need to be careful going that fast! You must have a thing for cars; this thing is beautiful," I giggle shyly, easing my hand down to grab his.

He looked down at our hands and then up to me, biting his lip.

What were we? I was so confused.

"I like going fast...in more ways than one," he purrs, licking his lips as he keeps his eyes ahead on the road.

I gulped for the nth time tonight as he stopped at a stop light. He squeezed my hand as he just stared at me...as if I was the most beautiful girl on the earth.