[JWY] 6:14 PM

The moment your eyes landed on Wooyoung's familiar figure busy in the kitchen of your shared apartment, it felt as though all the stress and pressure you had been carrying from university had simply melted away.

"Oh honey, you're home?" Your boyfriend called out sweetly, turning his head slightly to cast a quick glance your way.

You responded with a soft hum, neatly placing your shoes aside before making your way over to the couch to set down your school bags. Without wasting a moment, you approached him from behind, wrapping your arms around his waist and nuzzling your face into his shoulder.

"Had a long day?" He asked gently, wanting desperately to return your hug but the bubbling kimchi stew he was currently tending to did not allow that.

Nodding against his back, you sighed in contentment, "Yeah, but I'm all good now," He grinned cheekily, "Really? And why is that?" You rolled your eyes, knowing too well it was his way of fishing for compliments, but you smiled anyway.

"Because of you, Woo. You make everything better."

His heart melted, taken aback by your sincere response. He half-expected one of your usual sarcastic comebacks, but today seemed different. Perhaps you had truly endured a challenging day.

Turning off the gas, he finally turned around to cup your cheeks, "You make everything better for me too, sweetheart. I love you so much."

Your heart skipped a beat at his heartfelt confession.

"I love you too, Woo."

He closed the gap between you and pressed his lips firmly against yours, savouring the flood of emotions stirred by those words.

This, right here, was everything you ever needed.

I could do this forever.