Episode 7: The Infiltration

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Izuku: Ya know, I thought Mr. Aizawa was scary at first, but that's not it. He's just really serious about his work. I respect that.

All Might: I AM HERE! Coming through the door like a hero!

Everyone gasps in excitement.

Kaminari: I can't believe it's really All Might!

All Might: Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as "Hero‐ing 101." Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it. Today's lesson will pull no punches! Fight training.

They all take their number-designated suitcases. Izuku takes his marked with a #10 and gets changed. Izuku's costume consists of his iconic black and white T-shirt, army green combat shorts, black elbow, and knee pads, and a green hoodie with 2 white stripes on both sleeves and a #10 embroidered on the right side of his chest. Izuku kept his costume simple since he'd be transforming for the most part anyway. The suit was given to Izuku by his mother on the first day he attended UA.

Ochako: Love your costume! Not too flashy, ya know? I should've been more specific about what I wanted. This bodysuit is skintight. Not really my style.

All Might: The situation is this. The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes.

Bakugou: Hey!

Iida: Hm?

Bakugou: Do you really think Deku has a Quirk?

Just then Bakugou cuts them off at a hallway. Izuku tackles Uraraka to dodge out of the way of his explosion. Once the smoke clears, the bomber boy stands before him menacingly.

Bakugou: What's the matter, Deku? Afraid to stand up and fight me?

As the smoke clears, Izuku is no longer standing before him. Suddenly, a blue ghostly, transparent figure appears from beneath the ground. The figure is cloaked and has big green bug-like eyes. The figure speaks with a ghostly voice, his breath visible every time he talks.

Big Chill: You really need to CHILL out, Kacchan.

Just as Bakugou fires it, Big Chill uses his ice breath to fire a beam. The blasts collide causing a small explosion as the building shakes and smoke fills the room.

Mina: NO WAY! HE JUST... FROZE HIM SOLID!

Big Chill looks up to see Bakugou, but something about him has changed. Half of Bakugou has become mutated, resembling a pyronite.

Big Chill: What the?!

Bakugou ignites his hands and unleashes another torrent of flames at the two of them, but Ochako puts up a shield to protect the two of them.

Ochako: Ngh! What gives! Why does Bakugou look like a knock-off Heatblast?

Before he can melt the ice, Big Chill takes a deep breath and blows a strong icy wind at the mutated boy, putting out his flames for good and freezing up the coals on his body. Just in time as well, as the Omnitrix begins beeping and flashing red as Izuku times out and reverts to human.