Episode 9: Clash of the Titans

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Izuku: We're in the shipwreck zone. It seems like that gas guy has a teleporting quirk and tried to thin us out. That guy with the hands all over him... He said they were here to kill All Might. He's probably the one who caused the breach at school and found the files. He's gotta be the mastermind behind all of this.

Mineta: Ok hold on! It's not like these guys could actually kill All Might. Once he shows up, he'll pound 'em til there's nothing left.

Ausi: But think about it though, if these villains spent so much time and effort planning this attack they probably figured out a way to kill him.

The two of them nod as Asui grabs Echo Echo with her tongue. She spins around, gaining momentum before launching the Sonorosian off the boat and towards the villains.

Asui and Mineta cover their ears as Echo Echo lets out a massive Sonic Scream that causes the entire USJ to vibrate. The sonic wave stuns the villains and creates huge waves in the pool that wash them all away. The recoil from the sonic blast gives Echo Echo enough trajectory to land safely on the shore. Asui and Mineta land beside him.

Echo Echo: The others are also spread out. We'll have to split up if we wanna stop these villains.

SixSix fires at them but Izuku arrives just in time, hitting the Omnitrix and transforming once again.

"DIAMONDHEAD!!!"

Diamondhead knocks the bounty hunter back, before stomping on the ground, causing a trail of crystals to rise up from the ground, trapping SixSix within.

Just as he thinks he's won, Kraab sneaks up below the ground and hits Diamondhead from behind, making him falter. 

Just then, a metal ball is tossed and releases a gas that blinds the hunters and causes them to choke up. Hoverboard grabs Diamondhead in the confusion. As the dust clears they begin arguing again.

Hoverboard: The Omnitrix is not some toy for your amusement. It's the most powerful weapon in the galaxy. The key to an epic battle between good and evil.

Omnitrix: Warning. Severe genetic damage detected. Insufficient power left to repair.

Izuku: What?

Just then, Izuku hears a gut-wrenching scream. He looks ahead to see the monster from before alongside Shigaraki. The Nomu has been unleashed and is crushing Aizawa as Shigaraki taunts him. Asui and Mineta watch the scene in horror.

Shigaraki: Looks like we'll have to retreat then. But first... let's make sure the Symbol of Peace is broken. Let's wreck his pride.

The Nomu goes to grab Asui.

Izuku: NO!!!

Shigaraki: Hehehehe. Let's make this hurt! HAHAHHAHAHA!

Everyone can only look in horror at what's to come. Izuku is especially scared, worried that he's just failed all of his friends while Shigaraki laughs like a maniac.