First mistakes

Dom!Louis Sub!Harry
Bdsm relationship

Prologue:
Louis has a new sub waiting at home for him. And he can't wait for his sub to make a mistake so he can punish him.

Or

The one where Harry makes his first mistake and recieves his first punishment.

Chapter:

Louis' pov:

"You won't be able to believe just how beautiful he is. He has this innocent little face and heavenly pink lips. He is just so cute and small. Natasha I'm telling you, this boy is going to be the death of me!" I tell my assitant about my new submissive I've found for myself yesterday.

*Flashback*

Louis had uploaded his profile as a dominant on a dom & sub site out of boredom. But out of pure luck he happened to scroll through Harry's profile.

Harry was a 17 year old submissive who was looking for a dom who would do him good.

Louis instantly got excited and texted Harry. When Harry saw Louis' text, he scrolled through his profile and got a little excited.

Louis was 24 years old and the CEO of his own company. He was rich obviously but just with all the bonus of his hot looks.

After chatting for a while, Harry decided he wanted Louis to be his dominant. So Louis asked Harry to move into his house.

Harry and Louis had been on a date yesterday and instantly Harry agreed to move in with Louis.

They spent the night just talking and discussing how they want things in between them to go and Louis was pleased that Harry didn't need much time or didn't want to take things slow.

Truth be told, both Harry and Louis couldn't wait to get their hands on each other. They only kissed a little last night to test the waters and turned out liking the other's touch too much.

Today, Louis left for work and asked Harry to settle his things at his house (which was a fucking mansion which had Harry's eyes blown).

Louis was currently in his office with his assistant Natasha who was also his close friend.

*End of flashback*

"You need to chill and tell me clearly Louis. I want to know everything and in detail." Natasha says as she picks up the files she brought in for me to sign.

I look at her with a smirk on my face "Well remember I told you that I'm gonna take him on a date and ask him to move in with me?" She nods as I continue "And guess what, my charm worked just fine like always. He quickly agreed and told me to drive to his flat so we could pick some of his things and move in so he can settle down." She looks at me with wide eyes full of surprise and awe of the situation.

"And now he is at my home waiting for me" I say with a chuckle and smirk at her.

"Well then what are you even doing here if he is waiting for you there. How could you let a pretty boy wait Lewis!?" She mocks me as if I'm dumb.

I lean forward and entwine my fingers on my desk and look up at her "Actually I've left him so he could settle down a bit before we actually do something. Told him my rules and expectations from him, so I think he'll need some time to process those things." She nods in understanding.